Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » The Movie » Crystal Skulls : Indiana movie & Discovery Channel Docu.
Hello, guest
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Title: Crystal Skulls : Indiana movie & Discovery Channel Docu.  •  Date posted: 06/11/08 15:26
Q: .

Hello JFTomb-ers.

Any body see the Discovery Channel documentary that aired at the beginning of June, on Krystal Skulls ?

What about the new Indiana movie?

What about the new DVD release of National Treasure 2 ?

I'm at the point when reading reports about actual scientific work in the field of Biblical archaeology is more exciting than the movies. Go figure.

Simcha makes reading about the real thing more exciting than going out for 8-dollar bags of popcorn.

Indie

Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Judith  •  Date: 06/12/08 5:59
A: I am not a movie goer, and didn't have much TV until my daughter was 10 years old . She is 41 now. But I have to say I loved Indian Jones. I do find more pleasure in reading archaeology and have followed Hershal Shanks Magazine sense it first came out. I love those BAR magazines, and now I have my mother-in-law reading them and she used to really dislike me. LOL
She taught in a Catholic School for 30 years and now takes those magazines to school with her to share .
And that Popcorn is outrageous! Make your own and take it with you. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 01/17/09 4:33
A: I just bought the Indiana Jones movie---really good but I haven't seen the crystal skulls on the History Channel yet.I don't go to movies very often.I can pop popcorn at home and watch a movie at my convenience.What was the title for the History Channe'ls show? 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 01/23/09 3:41
A: .
I have it on a DVD somewhere.
At some point, I'll make a copy of it for you.
Nite.
Indie 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD