Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » The Book » Eye-opening revelations
Hello, guest
Name: Panluna  •  Title: Eye-opening revelations  •  Date posted: 04/01/07 15:17
Q: I read The Lost tomb Of Jesus in one sitting.I could not put it down it was that fascinating.It definitely sheds new light on this episode of bible archeaology.A must read for any one looking for the truth and not afraid to accept it. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 04/01/07 15:21
A: It was very educational.Thank you for presenting the facts. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 04/01/07 15:45
A: i listed the wrong title---sorry. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 04/01/07 15:47
A: I listed the wrong title---sorry.I meant the Jesus Family Tomb. 
Name: Anchorite  •  Date: 04/02/07 0:46
A: What surprised you the most?

What caused you to change any of your views? 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 04/02/07 18:24
A: Hi Anchorite,
DNA doesn't lie and the facts were proven as far as I'm concerned very solidly.Pictures,witnesses and verification of the inscriptions on the ossuaries as well as valid testing of the evidence when viewed as a case.The points were well written and right to the point without bogging me down with extremely technical jargon.It was understandable to me who is an average person with a year and a half of college and only high school science.(I graduated in 1970)DNA study and computors weren't around in those days.I understood what I read.The nice part is that the authors did not debunk Christianity.They solved the age-old riddle:where were they buried?That's the work of an archeologist.And I'm going to study more since life is an ongoing education.The facts about Judah surprised me the most.and finding out what the star of Jonah is.I looked it up on another website.When it comes to science--there is no room for fiction.My view changed for all the above reasons. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 04/02/07 19:47
A: I correct myself again--i meant The Star of Jacob. 
Name: Anchorite  •  Date: 04/03/07 3:57
A: Well I was very impressed at first. I believe the bare bone facts are accurate. I like the style of the Decoders. And I was really rooting for them when I saw how much venom was coming from their opponents.

But then Kilpatrick and others in this forum have shown me many more facts. So it would seem the decoders are connecting the dots, but not all the dots. And which do they leave in and which out? For whatever reasons, perhaps not all of them bad, the dot set we are given constructs a very palatable picture. As I said elsewhere, I am glad I have not spent any money yet.

I spent many years trying to crack the stock market (this is on topic believe me) and more than a half dozen times I had collected a huge amount of data in my favor when suddenly it all started to crumble with additional data.

This is why scholars work so hard. They have to collect ALL the relevant data and develop ways to coordinate the entire mass.

Perhaps the Discoverers have hit upon something. But for me, for now, it's "wait and see".

Thank you for your candid answers!

On the Net I saw an eight pointed figure for Jesus associated with the morning and evening stars. I saw a five pointed star as well.

According to Carl Liungman, the pentagram was DISCOVERED rather just designed, when the earliest astronomers began to carefully track Venus and finally determined morning and evening stars we one and the same. Maybe its the alpha omega simile.

Apparently the positions in the sky somehow divide the 360 degree horizon into five segments.

This is an extremely ancient design. And beautiful and inspiring. Recently it has been co-opted by various anarchists but it wasn't thought of that way originally. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 04/03/07 17:25
A: Hi Anochrite,
Have you noticed that stars in some form is on every flag in the world as well as depicted in some form in every religion?Have you read the works of Zachariah Sitchin?Or the complete book of Enoch?And the chapters about Jesus in THE URANTIA Book?There is something UFO about all this.
I just looked up Numbers 24:17 in the old testament,the reference about The Star of Jacob.It actually refers to a war between Moab and Sheth(Seth)descendants of Adam and Eve.I have no idea where in the Bible the other requirements for the Messiah is mentioned or where they were prophcised.All I know is that Jesus has left quite an impact for the last two millinea.and continues to do so.Well, the person who wrote the book claiming that Jesus didn't exist has been proven wrong.
Another interpretation for the stars symbols could also refer to the inner light or Christos(Phanes) that spiritually inner -connected individuals feel when in tune with the Cosmos.Meditation is a key to this path.Lucifer is referred to as the Son of the Morning Star---Venus? or perhaps the Star of Magi ----known as our Sun,which is the largest star in our solar system and worshipped by the ancients.
There is a universe full of mysteries awaiting to be decoded.How the pieces of the puzzle fit is in the eye of the beholder.If you are on a tight budget check with your Public Library and request the books.There is an inter-library loan system.Some libraries loan out DVDs and VHs tapes depending on public contributions. 
Name: Anchorite  •  Date: 04/05/07 0:49
A: Hi Panluna,

I searched Sitchin on the Net. Not familiar no.

I did read the Urantia Book. The WHOLE book. I think I read the Jesus part 2 or 3 times. I spent five years with a mystic who recommended it. He said it was more about developing a sense of hierarchy, and patience!

I believe there are mystic shepherds here and there who are poor and marginal, even mentally ill, but who have access to those in high authority. The shepherds are happy to provide mere nudges.

I sort of believe in UFO's being biological creatures that actually exist. But their knowledge would only be useful if we were ready for it, and whatever magnificent galactic multi-dimensional soul-satisfying equation-solving physics-dissolving DNA-designing unifying pacifying elevating divine and inspiring ideas they may have, we have got to develop these on our own, so they let us be, basically.

The tradegy for me is that it is NOT ABOUT RELIGION, which is a vow to be deaf. Or about the pointing to, and the saying of, "mystical mystical!". From my philosophical viewpoint it is ALL one: science, religion, math, language, art, soul, knowledge, love, life and death, but people still divide it all.

Not particularly wonderful
Just ordinary wonderful
Just run-of-the-mill miracle
Just so-so, so beautiful

I LOVE Jesus's message. His taste for paradox, His use of anecdote, His bull-headedness in the face of certain destruction. I love the fact he lost his temper at the Temple (just once, to show he can).

He who can best finesse drama and language is a poet, so He was, and so I am touched and bent onto Him.

My interest in this tomb discovery is rather selfish. I already suscribe to the Tao Te Ching - to a force which is behind the Light which is the World. My feeling is that Jesus was expressing the same system, but in the religious language of the day.

Perhaps he didn't see it my way, but my hope is that he did. I am satisfied with the state of my knowledge. But additional confirmation is always a treat. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 04/06/07 17:00
A: When seeking the Truth it's always a good idea to listen to everyone then use what is agreeable to one's true nature.We can always learn something new if we take the braces off our minds.It's what is within us that is important.Anything outside of ourselves can vanish. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 07/06/08 16:09
A: I have a correction to make.After playing many games on king.com I have noticed many flags do not have stars on them as I first said on one of my posts on this thread.Ever since I have started participating on this forum and several others I have learned a great deal from other people much more scholarly than myself.especially learning to sift through facts and then find sources to substantiate.
And Anchorite when I made the ''braces on the brain''remark in my previous post it wasn't against you inparticular.I know you are open-minded to all possibilities. It shows in your poetry and your arguements.Hope all is well with you poet friend.

I still say that the JESUS FAMILY TOMB is an eye-opening revelation and continues to have an impact on any one interested in the truth the archaeological evidence and facts reveal. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 07/15/08 1:29
A: still say that the JESUS FAMILY TOMB is an eye-opening revelation and continues to have an impact on any one interested in the truth the archaeological evidence and facts reveal.

Yes Panluna , I agree and I am going to read it a second time. 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 10/08/08 22:18
A: I wanted to add this as part of my way of saying thank you to Anchorite for sharing his poetry thoughtout this forum.I recently joined PoemHunter and coffeeconnection.co.uk/ and have contributed many of my poems old and new.These free sites are open to anyone writing poetry.You can find mine and enjoy reading my poems and the works of many other wonderful poets known world-wide.
Best wishes to all and bright blessings in life
Namaste
Panluna,
aka
Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel Black. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD