Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » Secret Symbols » It Looks Like the Great Pyramid
Hello, guest
Name: Scott Simmons  •  Title: It Looks Like the Great Pyramid  •  Date posted: 05/21/08 5:17
Q: To me, it looks like the Eye of Horus on the Great Pyramid.

So here's the thread, ancient Cannanites invade Egypt during the 14th through 16th dynasties, they take over Lower Egypt, the Pyramids, build Avaris, adopt a lot of the local religious beliefs, and are eventually run out of Egypt by Ahmoses. Jesus comes from this bloodline of Hyksos Pharoahs who were actually the original pre-Hebrews including Abraham, David, Solomon, etc. Jesus comes along and is tagged as a Horus redux. Origen and others historians claim that Jesus learns a lot of his miracle working arts from the Egyptians. The great pyramid originally has a door in it's side that according to Strabo can be swung upward to be opened and allow a priest to enter into the structure. Thus opened, the door becomes the "eye" of the Pyramid. The Great Pyramid and Horus' relationship is very well known.

What better symbol could their possible be to represent this person?

Does this make sense to anyone? 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Judith  •  Date: 06/20/08 17:55
A: It looks like the missing top of one of the Pyramids, to me and the circle may be a representation of the Moon 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 06/20/08 17:55
A: Jesus did say he was the corner stone, I think. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 06/20/08 18:18
A: or the circle could represent Ouroboros , which I would be more inclined to think. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD