Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » The Movie » Miriam of Magdala & Matthew in Tomb
Hello, guest
Name: ahavaechad  •  Title: Miriam of Magdala & Matthew in Tomb  •  Date posted: 08/04/12 10:53
Q: Firstly- miriam of Magdala called Yeshua=-"RABONI"- this is NOT how a Wife would call her Husband-even if he were a Rabbi- Seconly-Mra means BITTER in Hebrew ,Hindi & most Middle Eastern Languages? Thirdly-Yeshuas' Family was so impoverished that the Romans did not even record them in the Tax Census..Jewish Men had to Provide Housing,Food,& Clothing for his Wife according to all Jewish Ketubas-I don't think He would have been able to Provide that-Fourthly-He knew that He would die & leave her a Widow-so He would not have married her at such a Young Age & Then leave her Widowed at the Same young Age.Miriam of Magdala- only had 7 demons cast out of her- none were mentioned to be Unclean Spirits-while others were said to have Unclean Spirits?Today- a deliverance of just 7 Demons would consider to be MINOR.People who are Unclean- like drug Addicts or Prostitutes are more likely to be Legion Demon Posessed!
As for Matthew to be in the Tomb- you forget that Attitude of Yeshua toward His Apostles- He said- If you believe in ME & Follow ME- you are the Same as my Mother,Brother etc-He considered all His Followers to be His Family-especially those that the Father chose to be His Close Apostles- like Matthew & Miriam of Magdala.At the Time of Yeshuas' Death- it was said that the THREE Marys were watching & Waiting to bury Him-the Male Apostles had fled in FEAR? 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: ahavaechad  •  Date: 08/04/12 11:02
A: I do NOT understand the Comment-you did not even have time to read it?
These are some facts/opinions.What part do you find in poor Taste.Demon Posession is discussed openly in Christian Circles.My girlfriend is named MARA-it means "BITTER"- I know because I was named Marla by my Mother-we were BOTH named after our Grandmothers- who were named MARY-my name means "BITTERSWEET" or a Sea of Bitterness-I did research on BOTh Names.
Yeshuas' Mother was intimate with Him-even tho she knew He was the Moshiach-I would assume that if He had a Wife-she would NOT be formal with Him either.Miriam of Magdala definitely considered Yeshua- Her Teacher/Rabbi.She was considered to be one of His Best Students (according to the Gospel of Mary)-she got it-while supposedly many of the Men did not.Today- you also find many more women understanding the Gospel of LOVE better than the Greatest Scholars & make Better Apostles-they are used to being lowly & Of No reputation- like Yeshua-also Afflicted & NOT esteemed generally!
I do not know what you are objecting to.Yeshua always spoke straightforwardly-I try & do the Same??????? 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD