Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » Secret Symbols » Secret is in moment
Hello, guest
Name: chemba  •  Title: Secret is in moment  •  Date posted: 03/08/07 15:14
Q: They said to him, "Tell us who you are so that we may believe in you."

Jesus said to them, "You read the face of the sky and of the earth, but you have not recognized the one who is before you, and you do not know how to read this moment."

Now, we have got many details of sky and earth through our modern technology, but unfortunately we have missed the important things as ‘Jesus said to’ that what is happening in moment. This is the main drawback of modern science and so we couldn’t understand the true knowledge of subjects like God, life and about over all universe.

Try it, http://understanding-the-life.blogspot.com/ and many titles in it. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: lightwoman  •  Date: 03/08/07 19:33
A: Chemba, how right you are!

Of course, Yeshua was pointing to recognizing the divine Spirit/Christ dwelling within him his 3D physical human being.

We are so accustomed to these fleshy bodies that we wear like a suit of clothing and using only our 5 physical senses, we fail to sense beyond physical reality with our spiritual senses; we have forgotten that our true nature is Spirit.

To emply these spiritual senses, one must be in the sacred, eternal now moment, "seeing" and "feeling" and "knowing" through one's heart energy - which connects us within to our divine Source. The key to unlocking this heart energy in the now moment is unconditional Love. If you're in your head, thinking from the human egoic mind/lower self, you're either basing your thoughts/perceptions on past experience or projecting into the future, for the ego cannot exist in the now. Spirit operates and rules the being purely in the now now moment, and Truth arises only in the now moment. If we are not fully present, in the now, we are not operating from Spirit, but operating from ego/lower self (which either defends or attacks - ego's sole mission is to keep the physical body alive). Yeshua challenging us to take up one's cross, or die to self - so that we may be present in the now for Spirit/Christ-consciousness to enter in and guide us.

I do believe there are scientists whose consciousness expands beyond the purely physical 3D realm into other multi- and inter-dimensional realms, and I fervently believe there will come a day soon when both science (which is based in 3D physical laws) and metaphysics come together in some form of agreement; up to now they have just travelled separate paths but they are headed for the same destination - Truth, the Source of our being.

Blessings, Love and Light! 
Name: Seven Star Hand  •  Date: 03/10/07 0:38
A: He's talking in symbols, which is how these ancient texts were sealed to protect the truth from the Romans and their cohorts. Christians fails tounderstand this thanks to Romes machinations over the last two millennia.

http://www.geocities.com/s-evenstarhand/preface.html
http://www.ge-ocities.com/sevenstarhand/twospirits.htm-l- 
Name: Nelson  •  Date: 06/02/07 3:33
A: LIGHTWOMAN...You are right in saying what you say and I sense wisdom in your words.

I firmly believe each one of us has just one cell of Jesus in our deep selves. That particular cell is the light that glows in us and enlightens our minds and spirit. Seeking for help, many a times I have transferred my doubts, fears, difficulties to that One cell in my body and, as if connected to Jesus through that One cell, I am filled with a positive and devine energy and can almost say that I am going through a 'now' moment and feel the spirit of Jesus around me. Typical neccessity of the majority of humans to be loved, but not to love. How easy to lie than to tell the truth. Unconditional love is the gateway to happiness, truth, and living within another spiritual dimension other than our own; and that would be the 'now' dimension to awaken and fulfill our spritual senses. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD