Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » Da Vinci Code » The Da Vinci code : The holy grail
Hello, guest
Name: rainier3  •  Title: The Da Vinci code : The holy grail  •  Date posted: 03/11/07 5:18
Q: Q: So the tomb of Mary Magdalene was found (or so they thought)... Truth or Fiction. It is simply TRUE that the Da Vinci code is a fiction story based from actual FACTS but do you think that This is the ACTUAL holy grail? as mentioned in the Da Vinci code the holy grail is actually the earthly remains of Mary Magdalene. but do you think this is the REAL thing? if the clues to the story/movie are : The grail neath' ancient Rosslyn waits. the blade and chalice guarding o'er gates. adorned in loving art she lies. she rest at last beneath the starry skies. (the blade and chalice are the symbols of male and female as two triangles, one inverted and another not inverted. if infused would mean the star of David, but if not it would lead to the pyramids related to the story)

that would mean this isn't the grail. but the things are up to you. either you will believe in The code Or Christianity

P.S. : if you simply want to insult this topic i suggest you leave right now... this isnt going to interfere with any relegion you have. and the only thing i have here is a mere suggestion so either send a postive reply OR leave with a negative mood. now you simply decide

Truth OR Fiction? 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 03/13/07 1:31
A: Both.And the Holy Grail refered to Mary Magdelene's womb and the decendents of Jesus and Mary Magdelene.Believe in the truth. 
Name: Matt Stone  •  Date: 03/13/07 12:30
A: It is simply TRUE that the Da Vinci code is a fiction story based from actual FACTS. Simply true? Sounds like you're being very dogmatic there.

Matt Stone
http://mattstone.blogs.com 
Name: psidreamer  •  Date: 03/21/07 22:45
A: I believe the holy grail is the womb of mary magdalene...follow your heart.... 
Name: slugmooy26  •  Date: 08/08/07 6:11
A: Here is a question: If the facts of the book were indeed fiction, than why did the church officals get so worked up over the book?
In the end it really doesn't matter.
Jesus was the son of god. In both versions of the story that fact is the same.
When it all boils down to it God sent his son to earth, Jesus was just like everyone else human.
He was born like us, he ate, drank, slept and bleed like us.
So what does it matter if he was married?
If he was a father?
He is and always will be Jesus the son of god.
From what I understand back in the day a jewish man had to be married, so why not to Mary Magdelene.
In the end it is all the same thing.
I believe that some of the facts in the book are true.
There is another really good book I read if you can find it, it's very good called The Expected One by Kathleen McGowan.
It also tells the story of Mary and Jesus but more detailed.
Again it's up to the individual.
No matter what way you look at it, it all leads to the same thing. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 08/20/07 0:17
A: The main subject on this site is the tomb of Jesus, which prove that Jesus did not asccend in body to heaven, but He died and burried on earth, like everyone else.
For this matter everything about the story of Jesus ,from the four gospels to the gospel of Judas to the grail and to anything else can be discussed and questioned, to find the truth.

slugmooy26 , said.

"Jesus was the son of god.....God sent his son to earth.....?!,"

Saying that, logically means that God has a son named Jesus with Him in heaven, long before the time when THE FATHER desided to send HIS SON to earth, to be born again on earth to a mother called Mary.

To send, "HIS ONLY begotten SON."
WHY?, "For God so loved the world"
For those who wrotes the books [Matthew, John, Mark etc.], God's world was only the earth, and was created before 6000+ years ago, that was the world as known for Jesus and Moses and everyone else at that time.

The world that God created as we know today is far much bigger, it is a huge universe beyond any imagination, billions of galaxies and trillions of stars and planets, and life on it started before millions of years, and the man on it was created hundred of thousand years ago. and Adam was the first, "the son of Seth, the son of ADAM, THE SON OF GOD."

For those people there is only one world to be loved [the earth] and one son of God, that God loves!!!

Question: How do they know that God has only one son?, Did any one lived with him, and know evreything about GOD. If GOD had a son, then it is possible that HE had many others, who knows for sure?, sons and daughters, and maybe HE has brothers and sisters and so on. A family like the families of the Romans and the Greeks and the Egyptians gods.

For 2000 years the Christians believe that Jesus was "carried up into heaven"..."He was received up into heaven", that is as they witnessed, became not true after finding His tomb, and their believe that Jesus had no wife, but now we know the truth, He was married like the other Jewish Rabbi, and also he had a son.
Jesus discribed Himself as the son of man , and gave a clear example who He is in the relation to GOD. Here what He said:
"TRULY, TRULY, I SAY TO YOU, A SLAVE IS NOT GREATER THAN HIS MASTER, NOR IS ONE WHO IS SENT [JESUS] GREATER THAN THE ONE WHO SENT HIM [GOD].
- Here Jesus and by His own words, comparing himself to the God who sent Him as a slave to his master. And that prove that He is not God, and not even the son of God, because the son of God cannot be as a slave to God. And God will not accept His son to be as slave, not in any form.
All that prove that the teaching and the informations which came from those who wrote the gospels are wrong and for this reason the Gospels cannot be trusted, And when Bishop John S. Spong say that, "THE GOSPELS CANNOT BE TRUSTED TO BE RELIABLE". He for sure was telling the truth.
The teaching of Jesus been switched by those who took over the religion in Rome and the son of God was the creation of Paul and the trinity is the creation of the Roman Emperors and the bishops in Rome.

God bless you.

Jesus is the son of God!!!, Then you read the following:

"MARY, MOTHER OF GOD", that is how Mary was discribed by , catholic online.
- Here Jesus the son of God became the God Himself!!!
- and , Here we see that Mary the mother of Jesus, the son of God, is now became the mother of God!!!.
So Jesus here became God, and Mary is His mother on earth, but we do not not know about the other mother, His first and original mother when He was the son of God before coming to earth?, when His father the God sent Him to His only world, the earth. 
Name: ForumAgainstum  •  Date: 12/24/07 22:42
A: Look at the chevron picture in the upper left hand corner, then picture a copy of it that is upside down. The first represents Earth being on the positive side, God's side. Earth is the circle. If the opposite version was the winner, Earth would be ruled by Satan instead.

This should help you understand that Mary Magdalene was a tool being used by Satan to possibly pull Jesus in the wrong direction.

http://www.outer-secrets.com/real/biblecode2.ht-m- 
Name: ForumAgainstum  •  Date: 12/24/07 22:51
A: Remove all the dashes that have been magically inserted if any show.
There should be no dashes at all, not even between outer and secrets.

http://www.outers-ecrets.com/real/biblecode2.ht-m- 
Name: Jonn  •  Date: 01/19/08 3:52
A: I was surprise to find out the Jews Talmud (Anti -Christ Book) said about Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. When I compared what the Muslim Quran said about Jesus Christ.
It is the weirdest book (Talmud) I ever read. So how can they get peace and stable life in their country with denying Jesus? They are still paying the price! I am praying to the Lord to give them mercy and revelation. Our precious Jesus Christ gave us peace, salvation, Eternal life, healing to our spirit, soul and flesh. He changed our attitude and perception of this world. I don’t have words to express my deep satisfaction after he changed my life. He is our bridegroom and will come take us to live with Him. Bless be the almighty God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who gave us his only begotten son. 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 01/22/08 3:26
A: Saprisstiequ't'es'don'ben'platte toé. 
Name: Anchorite  •  Date: 02/02/08 1:24
A: YA FLIES YER SAUCER

'Sort of believe in UFO's being biological creatures
That actually exist

But their knowledge would only be useful if
We were ready for it and

Whatever magnificent galactic multi-dimensional
Soul-satisfying equation-solving physics-dissolving
DNA-designing unifying pacifying
Elevating divine and inspiring
Ideas they may have

We have got to develop these on our own
So they leave us be
Basically

MARC HEBERT 
Name: laotzu06  •  Date: 05/17/08 12:21
A: the da vinci code is actually a very strange book... it somehow invites us to go back to pagan rituals by concentrating more on praising mary magdalene than Jesus. i mean, if you go over the plot, it states that the "true" religion is praying to the "sacred feminine". all over the story, dan brown accuses the Roman Catholic Church of following pagan rituals and somehow implies that the "true" religion is supposed to be done on underground basements with sex rituals as what the protagonist witnessed on the basement of their home. i'm just wondering who's more pagan now? i mean, if dan brown is saying that the knight's templar has the knowledge of the "true" religion, and that the priorie de sion were remnants of the knight's templar, and sophie's grandfather was the grand master of the priore de sion, and her grandfather was performing and was even leading the sex rituals and crazy rituals on the underground basement, isn't that like saying we should be like sophie's grandfather if we must practice "true" religion? c'mon! that book is absurd! and going back to praising the sacred feminine, what the hell is he talking about? and all these ranting about the Catholic Church being pagan... 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD