Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » Secret Symbols » ^ Protection ^
Hello, guest
Name: Messiah  •  Title: ^ Protection ^  •  Date posted: 03/12/07 8:15
Q: The Chevron is a symbol of protection and derives from rafters of a building. The circle derives from the upperpart of the Ankh hieroglyph, the so called Shen Ring.

A thesis: The Talpiot Tomb IS NOT the original family tomb of Jesus. This tomb was created by the Templar Knights. The understanding of this tombs existance was what they presented before the pope and which brought to them their initial high status. The idea was to guard and keep it secret (chevron) and their threat was to unveil it, if the pope didn't acknowledge them.

This would mean that the reverse symbol, the holy grail, the chalice, consisted of this secret - and has now been unveiled.

This theory of course also would be an accurate theory even if it is the true family tomb of Jesus.

Interesting is that the Chevron is a common heraldic symbol used since the time of the templar knights. Wikipedia about the Chevron speak of it's origin as a part of southern Finland were templars and other knights had a secret hub of European communication.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevron_(insignia)

\M 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Marc  •  Date: 03/12/07 9:05
A: Wikipedia links to a site called "The Inevitable Dossier", which is mentioned as source to were to find the origins of the heraldic chevron. But, I can't find anything in the dossier that mention anything about this (The dossier is searchable thru the website). The dossier do however point out the importance of a Huusgafvel family which uses the chevron as insignia and which seems to orginate from the time of the crusades and may to be what is referred to as source.

Searching for the Huusgafvel family I found this:
http://heraldry.husgafvel.net/ER-IKLARSSON/ERIKLARSSONsvenska.html
This- URL seems to link A LOT togeather, but It's written in Swedish so I can't really interpret it. The dossier author also seems to be Swedish, but I can not tell if they are rlated.

An interesting part, among many, is that in the Huusgafvel URL above mention and show pictures of a church in Kirkerup, Demark which has a ceiling inscription of a knight that seems to protect the tomb of Christ. The knight has a chevron on his shield.

Marc 
Name: Marc  •  Date: 03/12/07 12:12
A: The post seemed to have wrapped and changed the URL. Here it is in it's correct form:

http://heraldry.husgafvel.net/ER-IKLARSSON/ERIKLARSSONsvenska.html

-Mar-c- 
Name: Marc  •  Date: 03/12/07 12:41
A: Again! How strange! Well, to get correct URL change /ER-IKLARSSON/ to /ERIKLARSSON/ (take away the "-" sign).

- Marc 
Name: Messiah  •  Date: 03/12/07 15:47
A: - "In ‘A Study In Scarlet’ Dr. Watson is shocked to learn that Sherlock
Holmes doesn’t know that the earth travels around the sun. Given the
finite capacity of the human brain, Holmes explains, he can’t afford to
have useless facts elbowing out the useful ones."

You picked the cherry of the cake and NO - there is no relation between the two, other than it's content, that much I can say beeing the Swedish author of the Dossier.

/M

P.s. Only a true life among the living will teach the truth about life and it's ethics. Alternatives is as of charts as the carbon dioxide in Al Gores Inconvenient Truth. It will only bring higher degrees, no true understanding ;) 
Name: gnotcivulf  •  Date: 03/12/07 21:12
A: Hello all. I'm just getting to know this site and am about to head out to work. Messiah, I find your thesis interesting and am in the process developing some of my own hypothesis. I've presented a thread myself at the General discussions category under the title "Skulls at Tomb". If you would please read it, I would appreciate any input, positive or negative you or anyone else can provide. Thanks for reading! 
Name: BornAgain  •  Date: 03/13/07 5:58
A: This was the most interesting thesis I've ever read about the tomb as well as the templars and the holy grail. I looks like I'm into some reading (again). Thanks!

* Born^gain * 
Name: BornAgain  •  Date: 03/13/07 7:43
A: Curious, what did you mean with: "It will only bring higher degrees, no true understanding "..?

* Born^gain * 
Name: Messiah  •  Date: 03/13/07 11:29
A: Ha, ha.. I think you understood, but needed confirmation. Fellows like Plato and Aristotele, among many others in the ancient world, should never grant that correct understanding could be retrived from reading a book. A book is just a reminder for the beholder of what he/she already understand. How we use books today, is what Plato would refer to as learning from a source of lies.

The masons adopted this mantra and the degree system come to existance to preserve certain understandings by experience. To be known is that the orginal Christian based masonry, which I mean derives out of the templars, has 11 degrees and the modern version today has 33 degrees. The separation between the two, still existing, fractions happened around the times of the French Revolution. My point is that brethren of both mason fractions lives in their own ritual creation, which of course is not representative for the real world. The type of modernization needed in their case is way out of their own hands, no matter how many degrees they'll add...

/M 
Name: Yaz  •  Date: 03/18/07 9:40
A: If you are interested in the ancient Egyptian interpretations, read more at http://www.metmuseum.org/explore-/newegypt/htm/lk_hi_wk.htm

If- you interpret the "chevron" as the conical symbol for bread, and the circle as Ankh, then the symbolism comes: "Given life" is represented by a conical loaf of bread, which means "to give" or "given," and by the ankh.

However, there are several things in the "chevron" that make it different from the conical bread symbol. First of all, it has the pointed tip. Second, the sides of the "cone" are not perfectly straight -- the angle starts wider and then goes more acute after a while. This may be an optical illusion caused by the way it was photographed though. The slanted sides of the chevron could also be found to be symbolic representation of wings, as you can see in http://www.hethert.org/translat3.html that picture also has the circle as sun disk.

If you interpret these as Aramaic or Hebrew symbols. The circle could be ayin ... which has two ways of pronounciation. The more g-like pronounciation lead to some names written in Hebrew starting with aying to be translated into Greek with G.

Also, the chevron symbol could be Gimel, but that is quite far fetched.

My first impression of the symbol was, this is just like the great pyramid of Giza with the Sphinx in front of it represented as circle. The second impression was, square and compass of the Freemasonry. The third impression was the "All seeing Eye in the Pyramid". The fourth impression was, that this looks like a symbol for roof of a building and a round window.

Yaz 
Name: Anchorite  •  Date: 03/18/07 17:04
A: IDEOGRAM

The chevron and circle is a design expressing a process, in my opinion. The taoistic process of creation emerging from mystery. It is an excellent reminder to the follower: "all is from the father". It equates reality and spirit, and ratifies it under heaven. It is instant poise.

Anchorite07 
Name: Messiah  •  Date: 03/18/07 23:31
A: Sundisc, Greek understanding and knowledge. The ankh without Life (the cross), just eternity (the ring) makes sense to me, along with the Chrevon that is protection of it (roof). However, I agree with those who do not think this tomb 2000 years old. If it was the original tomb, it most likely would have been robbed in the first few centuries. But, if the contents were protected or just a false creation to trick the Pope with, then the contents may have been moved around many times. The well known strike against the templars in the early 14th century may have been the age when this tomb "was lost".

To make things more interesting and related to Da Vinci Code, how about this: Let say you got the task, in the late 13th century, to make sure you could prove that the contents really is the family of Jesus later in the future. What would you do? I would have replaced the contents of one ossuaries with a stranger except one marked bone for example. The replaced bonepieces would work like a key to unlock the whole tomb. There was no understanding of DNA testing back then, but small markings would be enough. So If it was Mary's pieces that was replaced, they could easily be put into a story such as the Da Vinci Code.

A DNA match between a set of bonepieces which can be prooved to have been protected and guarded for centuries with small fragments in Mary's ossuary would be enough. So, start dig beneath the Louvre pyramid to get the "true" bone pieces of Mary... Wouldn't that be one of those extraordinary newsflashes that we would like to see now? Still we couldn't be fully sure that the Templars does not trick us again, with their same old fake tomd story... Now when they have become as strong as they once wre... ;)

/M 
Name: gnotcivulf  •  Date: 03/19/07 7:04
A: Mesiah, would your theory gel enough with mine concerning the skulls as a marker for future inquiries by those who knew this secret? Aside from the inverted chevron, as I proposed, could it also identify the group that may have taken key remains and/or artifacts that may have been in the tomb? I mean, as a positve marker for those with "eyes to see"? 
Name: Messiah  •  Date: 03/19/07 8:07
A: gnotcivulf, you are head on target. However, even if this "hidden" symbol is of masonic origin, we can't be sure who's behind the present events, IF related. It could as well be a internal "war" between the original christian masons who once protected the tomb and the freemasons who are more concerned about mankind than consider themselves to be related with Christianity.

To be exact I recall the year 1717 when this "free" fraction choosed a path free from ethics based on Christian ethics. This was of course logic, as almost anyone can make the conclusion that there are only two paths for Christian ethics. Either all humans has to be Christians, or the Christian faith must be replaced with something that all humans would accept.

I say there are clues for the interested eveywhere. Just interpret painings of Saint Lucy for example. Interesting, eh? Something for Dan Brown to build his sequel to "Salomon Key" on...

This could also be related to why the Pope wan't to inclued "Christian values" in the European Constituton. What he miss, is that the origins to the Commonwealth (Which is the successful part of EU) is more related to Aryan Iran than the Catholic Vatican.

/M 
Name: Messiah  •  Date: 03/19/07 9:23
A: The last part was unnecessary details which shouldn't have been added. A anomous act, sorry.

/M 
Name: Jeff Zinsmeyer  •  Date: 03/20/07 3:19
A: Interesting. Where did the Templars find the ossuries then? And why move them? The chevron is also a pyramid and the circle maybe the eye of Ra. I think Simcha's right on this one. But the ancient root of my name is Egyptian; so I may be biased. 
Name: Messiah  •  Date: 03/20/07 8:48
A: - "According to the venerable Bede's (673-735 A.D.) Ecclesiastical History of the English Nation, Book III, chapter XXIX, the bones (relics) of Peter and Paul were shipped by Vitalian, bishop of Rome, to Oswy, king of the Saxons in 665 A.D. The librarian at Canterbury Cathedral has apparently confirmed that church inventories do record the arrival of the remains of Peter and Paul into the church's safekeeping, shortly after Pope Vitalian sent them to Britain."

Apperently the remains of mythical and sacred Christian characters are moved around a lot. Most likely they were, as relics, of great spiritual value. A sort of value that medieval knights in their relation with church converted into power and property. A relation which I mean got out of hand and eventually led to crusades and slaughter of those who the pope didn't like.

And of course Christs own family would mean A LOT! Protection of course was needed. Interestingly is that you find the early chevron at the Canterbury knights coat of arms ceiling.

A quick google displayed this link, were you can (in the second last images) see an early version of the golden (Royal) chevron on a Knights coat of arms. (Upside down to the left)

http://users.chariot.net.au/~sahi-ll/travel/england/canterbury/canterbury.ht-m-

Still, theories are nothing but theories, yet. The murder of Thomas Becket, Archbishop of Canterbury 1170 is interesting and maybe related and explainable, if we would relate the Chevron to crusader knights.

/M 
Name: Messiah  •  Date: 03/20/07 8:55
A: This site seems to hack url's into pieces. Google on "cantb_04" and open cantb_04.jpg in the listening and you will se a picture of the ceiling.

/M 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD