Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » ALBERT EINSTEIN
Hello, guest
Name: vvk  •  Title: ALBERT EINSTEIN  •  Date posted: 03/17/07 5:11
Q: The religion of the future will be a cosmic religion. It should transcend personal God and avoid dogma and theology. Covering both the natural and the spiritual, it should be based on a religous sense arising from the experience of all things natural and spiritual as a meaningful unity. BUDDHISM answers this description. If there is any religion that could cope with modern scientific needs it would be BUDDHISM. (ALBERT EINSTEIN). 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: BMillikan  •  Date: 03/17/07 10:57
A: Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllrighty then. Thanks for that :-P 
Name: Red  •  Date: 03/17/07 13:39
A: He also said

" The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom the emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed. The insight into the mystery of life, coupled though it be with fear, has also given rise to religion.To know what is impenetrable to us really exists, manifesting itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty, which our dull faculties can comprhend only in thier most primitive forms- this knowledge, this feeling is at the center of true religiosness." 
Name: Red  •  Date: 03/17/07 13:55
A: The above qoute from 'Uncle Albert' is but one of many observations he made while tinkering with physics.

There are some manuscripts he wrote that wound up as/in books over the years that details some of his non-scientifi views.

His views on politics, religion, ect... are considered very 'Liberal' to today's standard of the definition.

Alot of folks take with a grain of salt what this man knew and discovered, because alot of dont understand the implications of his discoveries.

He didnt just discover new laws of physics, he also discovered a 'mentality' be hind those laws and activities.

The notion of 'Relativity' in regards to mass bodies, also has a regard in everyday social phenomena. We use the notion of relitivity all the time in everyday mundane tasks. 
Name: Anchorite  •  Date: 03/18/07 6:11
A: A CLUE

If you have sensed the mystery that gives us all creation
Then you have glimpsed the science we, need to stop religion

Anchorite07 
Name: Perceptions  •  Date: 03/20/07 3:39
A: EINSTEIN'S GOD!

VIDEO

http://speakingoffai-th.publicradio.org/programs/einstein/-?gclid=CPnikquJmIgCFQllQQod_BU6MQ

-(- RELIGION is nothing if it does not IMPROVE our way of thinking and doing, and does not BRING PEACE & HARMONY amongst the HUMANS, before they ...SEEK NEARNESS TO A GOD..:-)) 
Name: Perceptions  •  Date: 03/20/07 3:40
A: OOOOOOPS!

It's an AUDIO!!! 
Name: vvk  •  Date: 03/20/07 5:00
A: The Buddha never said anything like ‘worship me and you shall be rewarded’. He also never threatened to punish anyone should they not believe in Him or follow His religion 
Name: revelation616  •  Date: 03/27/07 23:56
A: Yes. Buddhism allows for a gentle expansion of consciousness. When one fully removes the final few fears from their human psyche and becomes truly fearless. The mind expands to an unlimited potential as thoughts flow through you as truths and truths alone. The mind becomes infinite. Consiousness becomes efficient. No need to self doubt. On indecision. No need to sleep that long for there is no need to reprocess content. Dreams become lucid and are tools of creation without the need for REM sleep. Quantum mind is a beautiful experience. The mind of a prophet. Christianity suggests Intelligence must fuse to Love and become One. In the beginning there were two trees in the garden. In the end there is only one tree, the tree of Life. Intelligence is fused within that tree. Love nourishes it. And maybe God did disappear only leaving artifacts of His being here from sometime in the past. Who knows. Perhaps DNA is an artifact of an Unknown Creator. The Mystery remains. On to the next level of consciousness... 
Name: Anchorite  •  Date: 03/28/07 5:35
A: TO

What are the statistical odds that the hierarchy of knowledge and the systematic buildup of matter should match. Virtually none. The solution? The equation of the the two. Which should turn your view, to the inside. To a non-absurd third, a predecesor to mind and matter, a generator. To ever adding layers. To a record of emergence. To the concept of belonging. To Member and Set, Genus and Differentia. To evolving creation and order. 
Name: vvk  •  Date: 11/26/07 6:22
A: ok 
Name: Teacher  •  Date: 11/27/07 4:31
A: Quote from Albert Einstein:

Try not to be a man of success, but a man of value. There is only one way to live your life. The first is as if nothing is a miracle. The second is as though everything is a miracle.

This quote is consistent with Judaism, Islam, Christianity and other religions as well, not just Buddhsm. Albert Einstein lived as a Jew all his life. So did Jesus. Don't try to convert us. Don't try to slander us. Just see where all the contributions came from all the great men in the world. Most of them were Jews my friend. Why? Because Judaism allows one to think. It allows one to believe in God or even not to believe in God. One who struggles with God and who tries to ponder the cosmos is allowed in Judaism. But let's ponder this. Could Jesus have survived the cross to start not only Christianity, but also Buddhsm? 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/29/07 17:46
A: Teacher,
Buddhism existed several centuries before Jesus was born.I feel that he learned The Kabbalah and Metaphysics and in his life's travels he was influenced by the passivefism (sp?) taught by Buddha. 
Name: Anchorite  •  Date: 02/02/08 2:11
A: Poor Albertl thought all was pre-determined. He conned us all. 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 06/16/08 2:48
A: .
This page has some good exchanges.
I am sorry it stopped.
New York Time Magazine writer, Randy Cohen, would push aside all religion, in favor of ethics; what is moral.
I would not go that far.
There are mysteries we do not have answers for.
Religions help with some of those mysteries in sometimes poetic and masterful script.

Indie
Name: Judith  •  Date: 06/17/08 0:59
A: I am not so sure any religion helps. If a Highly Proclaimed, and a self Proclaimed Religious person sat in the same room and compared mystical notes, the one with the most notoriety would be the person most would listen to. Yet, the Self Proclaimed or even one who hasn't proclaimed any thing may be called Crazy, Highly Imaginative, Nut's and so forth. But just what if the less of the two was right? 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 05/26/13 6:55
A: .

Sunday May 26th 2013

Hello,

This page has been inactive for some time.

Nevertheless, I would like to share here and interest in Mark Twain (pen name for Samuel Clemens (1835-1910).

I would like to share that I have enjoyed listening to a documentary on Twain at the following link :

http://www.youtube.com-/watch?v=2KmAWObycDU

-I- would also like to share that a new project is underway, led by actor Val Kilmer, a film which juxtaposes

- Twain, known humanist, and

- Mary Baker Eddy (1821-1910), founder of the Christian Science religion.

I invite you to watch the documentary at the link above.

Indie

Name: Brad Watson, Miami  •  Date: 06/03/14 15:58
A: "I want to know God's thought, the rest are details." - A. Einstein

Apparently, Einstein incorrectly believed there is no reincarnation. But the reincarnated Einstein is trying to correct his mistakes from his previous incarnation. 
Name: Brad Watson, Miami  •  Date: 04/14/15 12:00
A: After the Buddha spent 7 weeks under the Bodhi tree to receive enlightenment, the first thing he did was teach the '4 Noble Truths' (part of GOD=7_4 algorithm/code). However, today most recognize these 'truths' as being false. Google them and you decide. 
Name: Brad Watson, Miami  •  Date: 04/02/16 14:14
A: See the "7 Seals" revealed as 'beyond Einstein theories' at http://7seals.blogspot.com . These included Einstein's long sought after "unified field theory" or 'unified strings 21/19 theory'. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD