Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » A Job Well Done
Hello, guest
Name: David  •  Title: A Job Well Done  •  Date posted: 03/05/07 4:55
Q: Without bluntly stating a taste for either side, and all things weighed out. I think Simcha did an excellent job presenting us with his point of view, and a few possibilities. It has definitely been something to spark new ideas and conversations. I think he has done his job as a journalist. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: eblondet  •  Date: 03/05/07 5:09
A: I am 200% in agreement. The documentary is cohesive with the book, or maybe the all the way around. I just feel sorry for Ted Koppel, Discovery Channel Forum, he's getting stoned for the biased job he did in the "damage control" after show discussion. I think the first casualty of this issue will be Ted Koppel's Reputation as a Objective Journalist. 
Name: David  •  Date: 03/05/07 5:12
A: Oh I was hoping I wasn't the only one enraged by his completely biased, and destructive attitude during his "interview" with Simcha. Granted, I am not taking sides, but he was out to get Simcha from the start and I hated the way he treated him unfairly. 
Name: staceysem  •  Date: 03/05/07 5:30
A: I thought the whole show was very intresting! I am a believer of Jesus Christ and found myself very involved with the findings of the tomb, I do indeed believe that they have found the Tomb of our saviour. It will not change my relationship with my lord at all. The Bible has many stories that are written by many diffrent people. Just as many people could see an accident, the reports of it would differ between them all. I also think that the Church holds back a lot of what they know to be true. Things have already been discovered in the past just to be hushed by the church.
I hope this wont be one of those things to be hushed by anyone! I hope they continue to find more out about the Tomb of Jesus!
Thanks you,
Stacey
[email protected] 
Name: David  •  Date: 03/05/07 5:32
A: Open-minded people are so much easier to get along with. Thanks Stacey! I'm glad another believer found the show interesting, instead of turning it off immediately at the first sight of the title. 
Name: bigpundaddy  •  Date: 03/05/07 5:36
A: Awesome Note Stacey. Glad to see more open minded people. Unlike the BIAS opinion of the Ted Koppel. I believe there is more to come though. Because there is some much that is being challenged. 
Name: Misty  •  Date: 03/05/07 6:27
A: I thought the show was wonderful. The thought that this possibly being Jesus's tomb was a very exciting concept for me. I agree that the critical debate afterwards was way too biased, and the host was not being objective at all. It saddened and angered me that the host was treating Simcha that way, and that some of critics were kind of hostile in their attitudes about it which I think was unfair also. And how come they didn't have someone in the debate that had a positive attitude about it? 
Name: Misty  •  Date: 03/05/07 6:32
A: To add to my last post...think about it...there was six people against the whole issue verses the two for the issue, and the host even being against the issue ....at least in his attitude towards it...so that made seven agains't two.....way too unfair. 
Name: yancey  •  Date: 03/05/07 6:42
A: In regards to the original posters statement..... I agree, he did a wonderful job. Too bad we are not smart enough according to Koppel and his other guests to enjoy the show and think critically about what is being advanced. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD