Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Calcium Forensicating, Snow Storm, Harley in Garage
Hello, guest
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Title: Calcium Forensicating, Snow Storm, Harley in Garage  •  Date posted: 02/02/08 7:29
Q: .

Speachless in Quebec 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 02/02/08 16:28
A: .

Thomasine writings

http://www.geocities.com/meta-crock2000/Bible/Gospel_behind.html

Goo-d- morning Anchorite.

Since I have been away from Bible study and exegesis in general for over 15 years, and since I never looked at Thomasine writings,
and since my brain, after glancing at the above link, knows it is in for major re-booting of my exegetical neurons, you'll have to give me time, perhaps weeks, to become acquainted with Thomasine lit.

Juste le lien ci-haut implique des lectures importantes. So, don't expect any intelligent reply from me on Thomasine lit any time soon.

Is 'The Daughter' yours?
I'm not philosophically well read enough to get all of it.
I've only 2 philosophy courses à mon actif.

Your position that this whole Talpiot phenomenon is money driven, I can't see the scholars taking hollywoodian bate, doing a symposium, and at the conclusion of such a symposium, deciding en mass to further research. Dr. C is there in Palestine, on sabbatical, devoting time to this thing, and he is an 'affiché-d' skeptic.

Dan Brown might be said to have been after fortune.
...I'm guessing that Talpiot might have stolen some magic from his next publication (Harrison Ford's next incarnation of Dr. Jones too).

But Talpiot is real enough to consider. And, I think it is causing us as a human race to take the discussion about the nature of religion to a 21st century level, càd setting them in their socio-historical contexts.

Vous devez être aware de la Commission B T. Qu'en pensez-vous? N'est-ce pas incroyable que le croyant litéral et le séculier discutent à l'agora moderne d'une telle commision, de façon à faire voir l'incroyable diversité et les stratas de croyances, même dans un seule petit village québécois, reculé, peu touché par le phénomène de l'immigration nord-africaine?

Bien à vous.

Indie

Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 02/09/08 14:01
A: .

P.S.

Care to speculate on how Talpiot will steal thunder from , or, change the scripts of Dan Brown &George Lucas?
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 05/03/08 4:32
A: When's the next Harrison Ford movie going to be out? 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 05/03/08 15:06
A: Sometime this month the new Indiana Jones Movie wil be released.I can't wait to see it..If you look at Anchorite's video on youtube he has done a video using a crystal skull.I'm not sure if he's the same person who posts here .I just typed in Anchorite on their search bar and found it. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD