Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Congratulations!!
Hello, guest
Name: betty47  •  Title: Congratulations!!  •  Date posted: 03/05/07 15:03
Q: Congratulations on a fantastic show! I watched the whole thing and TIVO'ed it as well for future watching. I also watched the Ted Koppel critique and found they really had nothing to say in terms of specific criticism. They danced around trying to say this person is a friend or that person whould never do this, but your research held up very well against their criticism. For people who say that Jesus was poor and couldn't have had a family tomb, I say they overlook Mary Magdalene and that she came from a well off family. Did Mary create the largest hoax in history? Her relatives moved Jesus to her family tomb, and she was the first person to report that Jesus was raised from the dead. In the end, I think you'll be proven right, but I'd like to know how this tomb squares with those people in India that have been teaching for years that Jesus was buried in Kashmir. I say it's time to dig up whoever is buried in Kashmir and test that DNA against the research done on the Jesus Family Tomb. In any case, bravo to Simcha and all the rest who worked on this wonderful project. Let the truth be told! 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: guahould  •  Date: 03/05/07 15:08
A: Cool, I am lookin forward to watchin it!! SOunds like a very believable story to me. (very very possible ,,wink wink) 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD