Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » DID GOD PROMISE THE JEWS ANY LAND ?
Hello, guest
Name: sam  •  Title: DID GOD PROMISE THE JEWS ANY LAND ?  •  Date posted: 05/30/11 19:26
Q: Dear Indie,

Follow up to my post of [05/25/11] - A prayer for today.

Netanyahu say: “WE ARE NOT THE OCCUPIERS, BUT THE OWNER OF THE LAND, THE LAND WAS GIVEN TO US BY GOD BEFORE 4000 YEARS AGO” !!!???

I did say :[I will write about this claim later on]

And I was going to do a search in the Bible to find the truth, but by chance this morning I came to watch several debates and it started with an interview with Dr. Bart Ehrman {Bart Ehrman - coast to coast - part 2}, and I watch several parts, then the debate between Dr. Burt Ehrman and Dr. William Lane Craig, after that I saw this {Ahmed Deedat - Did God promise the Jews any land ? }, and Mr. Deedat using the Bible to prove that the Jews claims to the land is not the whole truth.
After that I did check the Bible to see if Deedat was right or not, and the followings are some passages from the Bible that he used:

Ge -17:8 And to you and to your seed after you, I will give the land in which you are living, all the land of Canaan for an eternal heritage; and I will be their God.

{To YOU (that Abraham), to YOUR SEED (that start with Abraham’s sons Ishmael & Isaac, then after all their children in the future}

Ge - 17:20 As for Ishmael, I have given ear to your prayer: truly I have given him my blessing and I will make him fertile and give him great increase; he will be the father of twelve chiefs, and I will make him a great nation.
{God gave Ishmael His blessing, and promises Abraham that HE will make him a great nation}

Ge - 17:23 And Abraham took Ishmael, his son, and all whose birth had taken place in his house, and all his servants whom he had made his for a price, every male of his house, and on that very day he gave them circumcision in the flesh of their private parts as God had said to him
{Abraham and Ismael were the first to obey the commandment of God, that came before Issac was born}

Ge - 21:13 And I will make a nation of the son of your servant-woman, because he is your seed..
{Did we already forget [17:8 - YOUR SEED]. God says that the son of the servant-woman is the SEED of Abraham, and the Jews and the Christian deny him !!!}

Ge - 25:9 And Isaac and Ishmael, his sons, put him to rest in the hollow rock of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron, the son of Zohar the Hittite, near Mamre.
{HIS SONS - By God’s words Issac and Ishmael ARE THE SONS OF ABRAHAM, AND BOTH ARE HIS FIRST SEED, so why they try to switch the truth?}

Ge - 25:10 The same field which Abraham got from the children of Heth: there Abraham was put to rest with Sarah, his wife.
{Question: If God gave Abraham the land, then why he come to buy the land from the children of Heth, is not suppose that the land belong to Him [to Abraham as mentioned in 17:8]?

Deu - 18:21 And if you say in your hearts, How are we to be certain that the word does not come from the Lord ?

Deu - 18:22 WHEN A PROPHET MAKES A STATEMENT IN THE NAME OF THE LORD, IF WHAT HE SAYS DOES NOT TAKE PLACE AND HIS WORDS DO NOT COME TRUE, THEN HIS WORD IS NOT THE WORD OF THE LORD;.....

What you think, are all the words of the Bible and with all what it hold from errors and contradictions , the word of God ?, you think about it. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: sam  •  Date: 06/03/11 18:12
A: Hi Indie,

In my post above I brought the words of the Bible to prove that God promise Abraham and His seeds the Land of Canaan, and it says that Ishmael and Isaac are the seeds of Abraham, so both has the right to the land.
We know that the seeds of Ismael are the Arabs, and the seeds of Isaac are the Jews.
So, both the Arabs and the Jews has the right of the land of Canaan which is Palestine, But the Jews want to switch the truth and rob their cosins the Arab from their share in the land !!!.

The Arabs defend their rights by using the words of God, but the Jews claim their right by the words of Sarah.
If we read carefully the the story of the two women , Sarah & Hagar we will get the full picture.
- Sarah was cruel to her [Hagar]. {that shows the truth about the mother of the Jews. And after:

21:9 And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian playing with Isaac.
{What kind of silly woman who hate to see the two brothers playing together, and the older one 'Ishmael' looking after the youger one 'Isaac' [ only 2 years old]?. THIS STORY WAS NOT TOLD BY GOD, BUT BY A JEW WHO WROTE IT}

21:10 So she said to Abraham, Send away that woman and her son: for the son of that woman is not to have a part in the heritage with my son Isaac .
{What a selfish woman who deny the rights of the brother of her son to take his share as equal, that right which been given to him by God !!!. THOSE ARE NOT THE WORDS OF GOD}

21:11 And this was a great grief to Abraham because of his son .
{Sarah is a woman who has nothing good in her heart, and she is the mother of the Jewish tribes, and her seeds acting in the same way.!!! AND THIS IS A STORY, AND WAS NOT TOLD BY GOD}

And the story goes on:
21:14 And early in the morning Abraham got up, and gave Hagar some bread and a water-skin, and put the boy on her back, and sent her away: and she went, wandering in the waste land of Beer-sheba *.
21:15 And when all the water in the skin was used up, she put the child down under a tree.

For those who are blind by their faith and accept even the lies, I do bring these facts.
- The BOY "Ishmael was 16 years old, and that make him a young man.
- The WOMAN "Hagar" to carry her 16 years old son on her back +water skin +bread and wander in the desert and the son/man crying is beyond any logic, and its a clear lie.

* Beer- Sheba, Is the place where Hagar and her son Ishmael ended in, but we read, that Abraham in "offering on his son 'Isaac' "
"because you have not kept back your son, YOUR ONLY SON, from me."

{Did god forget that HE gave Abraham His first son 'Ishmael' !!!???.}

22:19 Then Abraham went back to his young men and they went together to Beer-sheba, the place where Abraham was living .

- The fact that Abraham when he sent Hagar away with her son Ishmael , He used to live with Sarah in a different place, and here the story tells us that he is living in Beer-Sheba with His young men, and that is the place where Hagar is living at that ime with her young men, among them Ishmael.
{From "THE ONLY SON" ]that was before the birth of Isaac], to "BEER-SHEBA" and that is the place where Ismael and his mother lived, we will come to the conclusion that the Jews who wrote the story of the sacrifice has changed the son of the servant woman 'Ishmael' and replaced him by the son of the master woman 'Isaac', that woman which has the power to change everything at that time.}

21:34 And Abraham went on living in the land of the Philistines as in a strange country .

{How can that be ? . Did He forget that God gave Him the land?}

And we read :
23:12 And Abraham went down on his face before the people of the land.
23:13 And Abraham said to Ephron, in the hearing of the people of the land, If only you will give ear to me, I will give you the price of the field; take it, and let me put my dead to rest there.
23:14 So Ephron said to Abraham,
23:15 My lord, give ear to me: the value of the land is four hundred shekels; what is that between me and you? so put your dead to rest there.
23:16 And Abraham took note of the price fixed by Ephron in the hearing of the children of Heth, and gave him four hundred shekels in current money

ARE THESE GOD'S WORDS !!!???. THE WOMEN QUARREL AND THE LAND DEALS, ARE THESE OF GOD'S BUSINESS , TOO?.

Quran-2:75 ....while a party of them used to hear the words of Allah [God] and then distort it [i.e., the Torah] after they had understood it while they were knowing ?

Quran- 2:79 So woe to those who write the "Scripture" with their own hands, then say, "this is from Allah [God], in order to exchange it for a small price........

Dr. Bart Ehrman, came to the same conclusion after reading the Bible, and after 1400 years. that is something to think about if you are really looking for the truth.

God bless you. 
Name: sam  •  Date: 06/08/11 0:44
A: THIS POST IS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH.

Amazing Facts About the Bible with Former Christian: Dr. Jerald Dirks
Dr. Jerald F. Dirks. Harvard Divinity School/ Doctor of Psychology.

In his talk on the Deen show Dr. Dirks brought the facts about the Bible from a historical prospective, and as how the many books of the Old testament and the new testament been accepted or rejected by the various Christian sects.
That is true, because there are MANY DIFFERENT BIBLES, also there are MANY DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF THE BIBLE, and that will led anyone who is seeking the truth to question the TRUTHFULNESS OF THE BIBLE.

IF THE BIBLE REALLY THE WORDS OF GOD, THEN THERE SHOULD BE ONE BOOK , AND A BOOK WHICH BRINGS NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, WITHOUT CONTRADICTIONS, AND A BOOK WHICH NO MAN CAN ADD OR TAKE OUT OR CHANGE ANY WORD IN IT, A BOOK WHICH CARRY ONLY THE WORDS OF GOD WHICH BEEN SPOKEN BY GOD MESSENGERS AND PROPHETS.

THE WORD WHICH YOU HEAR IS NOT MINE, BUT THE FATHER’S WHO SENT ME. John 14:24
{JESUS WORDS CAME TO HIM FROM GOD, BUT EVEN SO PEOPLE CHANGED HIS WORDS !!!}

But when the spirit of the truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for HE WILL NOT SPEAK ON HIS OWN INITIATIVE , BUT WHATEVER HE HEARS, HE WILL SPEAK... John 16 :13
{THAT PROVES THAT ALL GOD’S MESSENGERS AND PROPHETS BROUGHT THE WORDS OF GOD, and that means that the words of the scribes and others are not the words of God, and any one who claim that is lying, and any priest who claim that God talk to him or he talk to God is lying.}

Of course , it is not only Dr. Dirks who dealt with this subject, but there are many Christian Scholars who agree with him, as Dr. Bart Ehrman and Dr. Laurence B. Brown, and Yusuf Estes and many others.

The Quran said:
4:82 Then do they not reflect upon the QURAN ? IF IT HAD BEEN FROM ANY OTHER THAN ALLAH [GOD] , THEY WOULD HAVE FOUND WITHIN IT MUCH CONTRADICTION.

15:9 Indeed, IT IS WE WHO SENT DOWN THE MESSAGE [QURAN] , and Indeed, WE WILL BE ITS GUARDIAN.

2:176 ...ALLAH HAS SENT DOWN THE BOOK [THE QURAN] IN TRUTH. And Indeed, those who differ over the book are in extreme dissension.

{Above we see that God Himself mentioning that the Quran as HIS words, and has no contradictions in it, and HE send it with the truth, and HE will guard it, and protect it. And the Quran words are still the same today as it was at the time of its coming.}

The words in the Bible are the words of man [except the true words of Jesus] , and the prove to that is this:
Mat. 12:31 So I say to you, Every sin and every evil word against God will have forgiveness; but for evil words against the Spirit there will be no forgiveness.
{this are from the catholic Bible, on the net}

Mat. 12:31 Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven.
{This is from the Gideon international new testament.}

“Everything about THE FATHER, THE SON, THE HOLY GHOST been in heaven, and the THREE ARE ONE , that is a later addition , and doesn’t exist in the older manuscripts, and in this particular case we know when this was ADDED. It was added around the year 380, it was added in Spain, and from there went into the Latin ....” Dr. J. F. Dirks

“The last part of Mark ends with chapter 16 , verse 8 - , and from verse 9 to 20 which came between brackets [***] ,that is a later addition.
And the story of the adulterer and adulteress in John, 7:53 to 8:11 which came in between brackets [***], it doesn’t exist in the old manuscripts, and it’s a later on addition. “ Dr. J. F. Dirks

So, how can the Bible be the true words of God when the people can add and take out and change it is words, and all that done by people who never been with Moses or Jesus !!!???. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD