Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Everyone is getting their panties in a bind, just stop it.
Hello, guest
Name: gaswizard  •  Title: Everyone is getting their panties in a bind, just stop it.  •  Date posted: 03/06/07 1:03
Q: Not a religious person at all but I find this so facinating. Everyone who is reading and commenting on this silly message board must be reliving a youth moment that we see our teenagers going through. As a parent I see my kids saying things like "these message boards are stupid" So to all of you getting in a rant over some person presenting some facts that he has shared with the world you should "THANK HIM'" for sharing his infomation that he has gathered for you to enjoy or hate. If the word of god can be shared by this means of a silly message board then to all christians and non believers of this faith, your word is getting out there because of this. Remember that the most important thing in life is family and not a message board. Chow 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: robin  •  Date: 03/06/07 1:10
A: Then why are on reading them? Go spend time with your family. 
Name: Red  •  Date: 03/06/07 1:34
A: Gee, thanks for informing me how childish my concerns are. Thank you for such priceless advice......... 
Name: Tara  •  Date: 03/06/07 1:53
A: I do like one thing that was said. We have reached a time when you have an outlet like this for which we are able to communicate openly!

That is unless you get poor taste 
Name: slyfoxx  •  Date: 03/06/07 16:58
A: gaswizard.....finally someone of like mind!!! I am completely fascinated as well. I haven't seen the program so i'm enjoying reading the comments. some get overly passionate but people fear what they don't understand and some don't understand that Christianity isn't the end all and be all of the world. i'm a practising witch. Been Pagan for many years and the science geek inside me is loving this discovery. History in the making!! 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD