Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Evolution and Creation go hand in had together.
Hello, guest
Name: Coriolan  •  Title: Evolution and Creation go hand in had together.  •  Date posted: 03/06/07 22:33
Q: Why not created with the power to evolve ?

in my personal opinion we, as humans are indeed somewhat aliens to this world and this is how I see it:

There are 3 parts that contribute at the existence of everything around us and they are as follows:

1. Matter. Everything contains matter, living and unliving things alike, we have it, animals have it, rocks have it.
2. Soul/life force/living energy. I wish there was a better name for this but I sincerely can’t come up with one right now. This is the part that makes us and an animal live, this is what gives us the basic instincts and this is what all the living things have alike and coexists with matter. This part needs matter to exist but matter does not need soul to exist.
3. Spirit. This is the alien part, this is what humans have but no other known entities have it. This is what makes us different from animals, gives us the self awareness and consciousness. This gives us “the knowledge of good and evil” This part is what Adam and Eve gained when eating from the apple. Here is a quote from the Genessis: ” The serpent tells the woman that she will not die if she eats the fruit of the tree: "When you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." So the woman eats, and gives to the man who also eats. "Then the eyes of both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves aprons."

So since this is my belief I find it funny to see the constant controversy that we see every day in between creationists and evolutionists when I find it that both of these things go hand in hand in a perfect ambiance. I believe that the earth and the living things might have been created with the power to evolve. So the creation of the planet might have taken 7 days but it’s natural evolution lasted over 4 billion years and in the end we have a perfectly balanced biotope with a large variety of flora and fauna. Among the living things we had were the apes, and one of the species of apes were the humans which at this point I still don’t think they had a spirit yet, then around 200,000 years ago they suddenly gained the third part, the spirit. Now they become something more than apes, now they realized they were naked and started evolving in a different way then everything else on this planet. Now they become aliens here. I am unsure where this part came from though, maybe it was given to us, maybe a alien race stumbled on our planet and populated us, maybe the entire planet was created and allowed to evolve to this point for this particular moment so this evolution creates the vessels for this third part.

There is no way to detect this third part, the spirit, maybe we should work on it but regardless there is no way yet to detect it and much less control it. In my opinion in an human embryo/fetus the spirit appears all at once at a specific age. Maybe it coincides with the first heartbeat or maybe with the first fire of a neuron but there is no way to know when it does appear. I believe that a process is in place, way outside our knowledge range and our material world, that distributes this spirit to the available embryos/fetuses. This process can be GOD himself or a system similar to a biotope that simply works outside of our detection range so we are unaware of it. I am not sure if the embryo calls for it or if the system is keeping track of the embryos and distributes the spirit to the chosen vessel. This ties a little bit with the cloning question. If we clone a person what do we get? In my opinion there are 2 possibilities a) we get an ape in a human body if the system that distributes spirit does not recognize the body we created as valid and authentic or b) we get a human being that looks like the original, has the same biological behavior as the original, same material dispositions but not the same person. The spirit part is a new random one all together. I am sure that human cloning was done already and I would be very interested to know about the results

I think we are being given a part of “spirit” which we are supposed to cultivate through life and when we die we return it to where it came from (God or not) but at return it is improved, cultivated, maybe literally farmed. Maybe this part when it is given to us is a simple seed of what we call GOD himself and this material world we live in is a solarium kept isolated from outside world simply to allow the sprouts to get to a stage where they will survive in the open. The bible tells in many instances that we are being prepared for the “Kingdom of Heavens”.

If we assume that the above is true then we know we are here in this state for the purpose of cultivating the spirit but how do we cultivate it ?
Remember the ten commandments? What is the result of each of the actions in those commandments? Suffering of some sort. If you steal/kill/commit adultery/disrespect you cause the victim to suffer at different degrees, they can leave a bitter taste in someone’s mouth, they can sadden or depress; they can hurt. Therefore I think that the commandments themselves could all be summarized in a less clear but single paragraph. Think of your actions and think of the feelings you generate inside your fellow humans affected by your actions. Put yourself in their shoes and see how would you feel if affected by your actions? If the feeling is positive you gain “spirit points” if you leave negative feelings you lose them. Some actions can cause you to lose a lot of points like murder and rape but even actions like egocentricity and pride and even little gossip can cause these feelings in people but in a lower amount. In the same tone, a smile can gain you points, a good encouragement word or a compliment. When the time comes that your life is over I believe there will be a counting process where these points are being all added up and you have a final score. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD