Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Gnostic, and who would have Known?
Hello, guest
Name: Judith  •  Title: Gnostic, and who would have Known?  •  Date posted: 05/28/08 1:57
Q: The New Testament if full of Gnostic experiences. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 05/29/08 21:38
A: Hi Judith,
Welcome to the forum.Jesus practised Judaism with Gnostic teachings. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 05/30/08 2:27
A: Hello Panuna
Yes, I agree as most all mystical teachings are based on the same principal and none can be explained, no matter how hard we try or how much we would like to capitalize on them.
Nice to see someone speaking to me. Thank you for answering.
I had many experiences and the first time I heard about the Kabbala was from a Jews for Jesus Ministry. I called and told a man what I had been seeing and he said I was having a Kabbalist experience in 1995. I thought he was talking about a crystal ball, because I had never heard of that or didn't recall hearing about it. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 06/01/08 17:38
A: A fairly good book for study

"The Word Bible"
with 26 Translations , Curtis Vaughn, Th.D
General Editor , Mathis Publishers, Inc.
Also the "Good Shepherd Bible" 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 06/01/08 17:46
A: Judith,
Would you care to talk about your experience?I've had several mystical experiences too. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 06/01/08 19:13
A: Hello Panluna,
It would be wonderful if I had someone to talk to because these experiences have been going on all my life, but I am so tired of being called names.
Where would you like me to start? At age 7 or age 47 when I believe I had the fullest of Kundalini experiences. That is one dangerous practice, that I never really knew existed until it happened.
Perhaps this is not the place to post it and I had started a Journal with foot notes of my syncrinicites as well, only I was trying to make a book out of it for my own , it was not to be used but was when My Computer got hacked. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 06/01/08 19:18
A: The one thing I found today on that Tabor sight is a book I will have to read on "Jesus the Panther" For in 1997 when that full blown experience began to happen , it was my 47th Birthday, Flag Day 1997 . My husband and I were out in the yard pulling weeds, and at 2:00 PM SPT my favorite movie with Peter Sellers was to come on so we went inside to watch it and just before the movie "The Pink Panther" came on that experience started full blown. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 06/01/08 19:23
A: I should have placed this all on the same post.
When that experience started , I got up off my couch and wanted talk to God. I went into the bedroom and couldn't think of a thing to say except
"Dear God, I didn't know Peter Sellers was such a turn on" 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 06/01/08 20:39
A: Judith,
My husband's birthday is on Flag Day.

I wrote about three of my "wierd" experiences on one of the threads in the general forum. Mine started when I was a toddler and have been lifelong events.Color me crazy but I proved my psychic ability on another forum and I know what I saw because I was there and can remember everything in detail even if those skeptics don't believe me.

.Gnostic experiences are generally witnessed within in.And I personally don't think anyone is crazy just because that person sees,hears and smells ghosts or is sensitive enough to sense other-worldly presences.It's a very rare talent that is easily misunderstood by people who don't share the same experiences.I meditate too and the Kundilini meditation is one of the most difficult to achieve but is very elating and revelatory.I don't believe in the use of drugs ,just discipline,dedication and training and plenty of peace and quiet. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 06/01/08 21:13
A: Hello again Panluna
To be sure , you can't prove much and even when you have witnesses they will not stand behind you.
One experience I had was :
A woman I knew came to my door and asked if she could borrow my Bible , I had just purchased a "New American Standard " version so I lent her my "Good Shepherd Bible" the one I liked the most and had all my notes in. Months later she came to return it and , don't quote me because what she said upset me so much , I told her to keep the book.
She said one of the two I will place here, I can't remember her exact words for I was stunned and could not get her away from my front door fast enough.
She said "This is a really great Bible, and I was meditating one day and a group of people in white appeared all around me and said" here is the hard part , she either said "We know who you are, or we don't know who you are" Here goes I will place them both, but like I said it startled me and she has sense become a Buddhist.
1. "We don't know who you are, your not Judith"
Or it was
2. "We know who you are , your Judith"
She and I had both been raised as Catholics, I left shortly after confirmation , she had remainded a Catholic until that happened to her.
It bothered me so much, told her to keep the book. My favorite with all my notes. 
Name: Judith  •  Date: 06/01/08 21:41
A: Your right about drugs, thats the last thing you want. I am a smoker and never used other drugs, or was not a drinker. But I can say first hand that it was even more dangerous , due to the fact that I smoke cigaretts . I had no peace and quiet and no one with compassion or understanding around me.
My husband would go to his grandmothers and sleep on her couch for near that whole month, he could feel that energy rushing through me and it was the first and last time he ever offered to give me a massage. It was a great feeling for him to just message my legs. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD