Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Great Program!
Hello, guest
Name: mikederby  •  Title: Great Program!  •  Date posted: 03/06/07 2:13
Q: What a great documentary! Why can't people put aside their religious beliefs and look at what they actually discovered. I think they unearthed the most compelling and believable artifacts of jesus of nazareth and his family. It amazes me how the media from all over the world bashes the film and they were not even their to see it for themselves. i was raised catholic and now am agnostic and love history. Why is it so difficult for people to believe they located the family tomb? I think there should open up the debate for futher investigation and not dismissed because of religious implications. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: HeatherC0320  •  Date: 03/06/07 2:18
A: Because to find the human remains of someone who was suppose to make a full body ascension into heaven, and is the master and deity they have worshipped all of their spiritual life shakes the very foundation of what they believe to be true in this world.

But I totally agree with you. I wish we could remove religion from the conversation and look at the archeology itself. And have a rational, logical debate on the likelihood this discovery could be Jesus' family. 
Name: Tara  •  Date: 03/06/07 2:27
A: It seems that the most logical threads are from people who have an understanding of history.

History helps you to see that this information didn't jump out of nowhere, it has been around forever, there has always been people keeping the truth alive.

(sorry I sound like I am illuminated by a bright light) 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD