Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » I saw the TV show
Hello, guest
Name: graham  •  Title: I saw the TV show  •  Date posted: 03/05/07 6:22
Q: I saw the show.....documentary...? I guess thats what they call these things now adays. but throwing this out as fact like the website and the "documentary" says is amazing to me. I saw it and yes there seems to be a jesus in the first century that had a child.....thats all I saw out of it that was fact. calling this jesus "Jesus Christ" is a stretch that is way out there. and not much went into this "documentary" was opened minded.... they saw what they wanted to see and filled in the lines....for money? for profit...? for attention? call it what you will...heck I see the media do this all the time for ratings. its just a shame alot of people will actually believe this nonsense,,, I feel sorry for those that fall in that trap, I really do. Shut off the tv " the news is all opinions anymore" turn off the computer. Read about your history....ten times more excited and most of it will be true.....oh and read the bible to...think ya all might need to actually read that before you say you "believe" this garbage oh sorry "documentary" 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Gerri  •  Date: 03/05/07 6:41
A: It's not a stretch - but rather a very REAL possiblity that the church - and it's followers are going to have to come to grips with. There's a one in 30,000 chance, statistically - that it's NOT his tomb. You do the math.

Graham - your name is not that common - but people know the name. Let's say - like Jesus - that 4% of the population during this century and the last - possess the name Graham. But how many of that 4% have parents with your parent's names - and siblings with your siblings' names? My guess is - that like Jesus - it's highly UNlikely that there is or ever was - another person named Graham - whose parents and sibs have the same names as yours. 
Name: graham  •  Date: 03/05/07 7:01
A: Ok...take for instance there were 10 boxes in that tomb...what names on those or are we to assume that scientifically we only get to pick the names that make sense for the hypothesis to work. ok statiscally you can come up with any stat you want to slat your way. thats fine and you also forget that jesus had as many enemies and spies everywhere against him......you seem to think that with all the attention paid to this man.......at that time they would let this detail go unnoticed, look how his brother died who swore by the reserection..ok was there crucifiction marks on the bones or are you discounting the whole biblical story? there is alot of holes in this story....but go ahead believe it as fact.....and yes my name is very common if i search my name I get millions of hits statisticaly what chances do i have to find myself in that mix.. anyway I suggest that you do your own research and do not believe everything you see in a tv show.....look it up do the translations....and i am sure you will come to my way of thinking....just do not get so lazy to believe something as some TV guy says is true 
Name: DontBeNaive  •  Date: 03/05/07 7:02
A: Here Here! Finally, someone with half a brain. Nice post! 
Name: nizack05  •  Date: 03/05/07 7:24
A: It's all silly - it comes down to faith people, not how well a biased documentary that took only 3 years to make. If Jesus could be disproved in 3 years and a camera, I don't think the Bible would have made it this far.

I just find it amazing how many people see a TV show and then think it's a fact, or a movie (da vinci code). I think it's funny people start thinking things are fact because hollywood comes out with a movie. Kinda makes me sick when I think about it. Read the word of God and then line that up with what people say. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD