Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Inscriptions on the other bone boxes and DNA
Hello, guest
Name: Tijet  •  Title: Inscriptions on the other bone boxes and DNA  •  Date posted: 11/10/07 23:41
Q: I have a few questions - What were the incriptions on the other bone boxes?
Why didn't any one bother to find the bones that were buried?
Why wasn't the DNA of the other Mary analysed to see if it was indeed his mother? 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: MCS  •  Date: 11/11/07 9:56
A: Your first question: I don’t know exactly what inscriptions you’re saying.

Your second question is exactly the same I do (read MCS at the “Slandering Jesus” Forum). It’s unbelievable nobody seems to be interested on finding and studying the bones reburied in 1980 (Does they really exist?)

The third: At the movie they said there was not enough material at the others ossuaries.

But the second question is the MAIN point. What are they waiting for ? 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/11/07 15:00
A: tijet,
Read the information listed by the experts on this website.Most people watched the movie but the book is much more detailed and will answer your questions. 
Name: MCS  •  Date: 11/11/07 19:22
A: Sorry Panluna. That's me again. I've read the book and saw the movie, and there's noting there able to explain "Why didn't any one bother to find the bones that were buried?" and this is the most important question to be answered. If these bones still exists, We should find them and test DNA to confirm tat the bones belongs to Father and son, Mother and son, Brothers and so on. Could somebody bring some news about somebody trying to search for these answer. I'm trying to be objective. It helps !!! 
Name: jsm  •  Date: 11/11/07 22:54
A: You clowns still debating this nonsense? 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/12/07 16:11
A: JSM,
And the debate goes on....this is a new angle.Any worth while imput.? 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 11/12/07 16:16
A: MCS,
Have you tried contacting the IAA by e-mail to get your answer?Or maybe a travel agent can help you.Even a newspaper from Isreal.Most are accessable on line. 
Name: MCS  •  Date: 11/12/07 19:09
A: Panluna:
You are the best way I know to try to get some news. I'm just curious about this great possibility (for me it is stlii a great possibility) . The newspapers archive in Israel is not a bad idea, but not for me. I don't speak or read or write another language more tha portuguese and a little english. If you get some news about somebody trying to find these bones and testing I'd be thankfull. [email protected] - Thanks for all 
Name: Anchorite  •  Date: 02/02/08 1:58
A: Symbolic logic is a language. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD