Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » JESUS MESSAGE TO THE CHRISTIANS - Matthew 7:21-23
Hello, guest
Name: sam  •  Title: JESUS MESSAGE TO THE CHRISTIANS - Matthew 7:21-23  •  Date posted: 01/07/12 23:51
Q: PLEASE OPEN YOUR MIND AND LISTEN TO JESUS TO BE SAVED ‘ON THAT DAY’.

Matthew 7:21

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.

Matthew 7:22

“Many will say to Me on that day [ON THAT DAY], ‘Lord, Lord, did we [DID WE ] not prophesy in Your name , and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles ?’

Matthew 7:23

“ And then I will declare to them [DECLARE TO THEM] , ‘I NEVER KNEW YOU; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’

IN THE ABOVE THREE VERSES JESUS GAVE US A VERY CLEAR MESSAGE, AND WE CAN NOTICE THAT IN HIS MESSAGE HE MENTIONED THREE IMPORTANT FACTS:

THE FIRST:

- Jesus made a clear distinction between Himself and God , ‘who is in heaven’.
- That only those who does the WILL OF GOD will enter heaven, but not those who follow Him, and call Him ‘Lord’.
{The people of the churches tells their followers, “That if you believe in Jesus as your ‘Lord’ you will be saved, and inter the heaven .” - THAT IS CONTRARY TO WHAT JESUS SAID.

THE SECOND:

- Jesus said, “ON THAT DAY” -
Question: What ‘DAY’ was Jesus talking about ?
Answer : If we go back to the Gospels according to Mark 14:26 we read :”Then they will see THE SON OF MAN COMING .....” . And that is the ‘DAY’ when Jesus is back on earth, and on that ‘DAY’ the Christians will come to Jesus and say to Him , ‘Lord, Lord’, did we [DID WE] do all the things in your name ?.

Question: Who are those who say to Jesus, ‘Lord’, Lord, .... ‘DID WE’ ?.
Answer: Those are the Christians, and that is a fact, because they are the only one who believe in Jesus as ‘Lord’ and ‘God’, since the Jews do not believe in Him, not at all, and so the Hindus and the Buddhists, while the Muslims believe in Jesus as a “Prophet’, and they came after, and were not known to Him. JESUS WAS TALKING ONLY TO THE CHRISTIANS , HIS FOLLOWERS, AND THOSE WHO CLAIM THAT THEY DONE MIRACLES IN HIS NAME.

THE THIRD:

- Jesus ‘DECLARE TO THEM’ , I NEVER KNEW YOU ?.
Question: Who are those whom Jesus declare that He never knew them ?
Answer: They are those who say to Him ‘ON THAT DAY’ [THE DAY OF JUDGMENT], ‘Lord’, Lord’...DID WE DO ALL THE THINGS IN YOUR NAME , And they are THE CHRISTIANS who changed His message, and made of Him a God , and His mother Mary the mother of God, and worshiped Him, while He show them that He is worshiping God , when he spent the whole night in worshiping God, and told them time after time that there is only one God, and HE is the ONE AND ONLY GOD, and told them that He was sent by God, and He cannot do a thing, not even speak a word without the permission of the ONE who sent Him , GOD.

I WONDER IF THE CHRISTIANS WHO READ THE ABOVE THREE VERSES IN ‘Matt.7:21-23' , AND THE MANY OTHERS WHEN JESUS TOLD THEM THE TRUTH ABOUT HIMSELF, AND WHEN HE TOLD THEM THAT NO ONE IS GOOD EXCEPT GOD ALONE, AND HE IS THE ONLY ONE, “THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD”, DID THEY EVER TRY TO GIVE A THOUGHT ABOUT JESUS WORD, OR THEY ARE BLINDED BY THE TEACHINGS OF PAUL AND HIS CHURCHES ?.

I BEEN WATCHING MANY OF THE CHRISTIAN SCHOLARS TRYING TO PROVE THE DIVINITY OF JESUS AND ALWAYS BY WHAT PAUL AND JOHN SAID, AND THEY NEVER BROUGHT JESUS WORDS WHEN HE TOLD THEM THAT HE IS NOT A GOD OR A PART OF GOD .

PAUL IS A LIAR, HE NEVER MET OR SPOKE TO JESUS, SO, HOW CAN HE CLAIM THAT HE SAW JESUS IF HE NEVER SAW JESUS FACE ?.

THOSE CHRISTIANS WHO CLAIM THAT THEY SAW THE VIRGIN MARY, OR SAINTS APPEARS TO THEM , THEY ARE LYING, SINCE NO ONE KNOWS HOW THOSE PEOPLE WHO DIED MANY YEARS AGO LOOK LIKE ,AND THEY NEVER LEFT A PHOTO OR PRINT.
We are now in the 21st century, and the honest and open minded people are not afraid to tell the truth about the books and the churches , and to bring their finding about every aspects of the Christianity, and to speak about it in public, and to write their finding so might people know what happen to this religion during the past .

The followings are some of the good work done by Christian scholars, and I advice every Christian to go and read their works and watch their debates, THAT IS IF THEY DO NOT WANT TO STAND ‘ON THAT DAY’ , IN FRONT OF JESUS , TO HEAR HIS VOICE TELLING THEM , “I NEVER KNEW YOU; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS”.

Please Watch:
[youtube video] - debates:
- Dr. Craig admits that the trinity is not found in the old testament - [YOUTUBE VIDEO]

- Bible God’s word ? - Deedat vs Swaggert 1 - 23
note: Jimmy Swaggart caught in prostitution.

- Is Jesus God ? Ahmed Deedat vs Anis Sorrosh 1 - 22
note: Anis Sorrosh caught in an arson acton and jailed.

- Bible scholar Prof. Bart D. Ehrman reveals the truth about the Bible

- From Jesus to Muhammad: A History of Early Christianity

- History of Bible 1/10

- Biblical errors, contradictions and fallacies (part 1 of 8 )

- False Apostle Paul - The Boaster

- top 10 reasons why the trinity is invalid - Dr. Laurence Brown

Please read highly educated Christian scholars:

Dr, Laurence Brown

- The Eight Scroll
- MisGod’ed
- The first and final commandment

Dr. Gerald Dirks

- The Abrahamic faith
- The Crecent and the Cross

Prof. Dr. Bart Ehrman

- Misquoting Jesus
- Jesus Interrupted
- Forged

Graig Blomberg ,a New Testament scholar at Denver Seminary, wrote that "Most of Misquoting Jesus is actually a very readable, accurate distillation of many of the most important facts about the nature and history of textual criticism, presented in a lively and interesting narrative that will keep scholarly and lay interest alike.

IT IS AN EASY CHOICE, EITHER YOU CHOSE ‘ON THAT DAY’ TO BE IN HEAVEN WITH JESUS, OR IN HELL WITH PAUL AND HIS FOLLOWERS. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: sam  •  Date: 01/12/12 15:21
A: ESSENTIAL FACTS.

THE CHRISTIANS ‘NOT ONLY TWISTED THE MESSAGE OF JESUS’ BUT ALSO ‘FABRICATED NEW NAME FOR HIM AND TO MANY OTHERS’

They Latinize the names.
WALKING [J] ,That is what I call such an act of switching the names. The [J] walking, that is what we call those who cross the roads in modern cities in the ‘non-appropriate’ places, and can result in a penalty/fine. Doing such change to a person name is dishonest and wrong.

Let me give some examples:
[These example been taken from this site of this forums “Essential facts”, talking about “Ossuary Inscriptions”]

1) Ossuary 80/501: Yehuda bar Yeshua” – “Judah, son of Jesus”
Yehuda, became Judah
YESHUA, became JESUS

At His birth, Mary gave Her FIRST BORN SON His name, as ‘YESHUA’, and everyone WHO KNEW Him called Him ‘YESHUA’ , AND ALWAYS THE SON OF MARY KNEW HIMSELF AS ‘YESHUA’, AND IF ANYONE CALL HIM ‘JESUS’ HE WILL NOT TURN TO FACE THE CALLER, BECAUSE HE NEVER HEARD THIS NAME BEFORE.

2) Ossuary 80/502: Matia” – “Matthew”
Also, they had to change this name too.

3) Ossuary 80/503 Yeshua bar Yosef” – “Jesus, Son of Joseph”
YOSEF, became JOSEPH

4) Ossuary 80/504: Yose” or “Yosa” – a nickname for “Joseph”
And so is YOSE or YOUSA , they became JOSEPH too .

5) Ossuary 80/505: Maria” – a Latinized version of the Hebrew “Miriam.”
And MIRIAM, became MARIA. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD