Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Jesus As the Bright morning Star, the SUN? Tomb symbol ?
Hello, guest
Name: MAriAnna72  •  Title: Jesus As the Bright morning Star, the SUN? Tomb symbol ?  •  Date posted: 06/01/07 15:58
Q: Jesus is the Bright Morning Star!! Our very own sun at Mid day!

Jesus was also worshipped as the sun. The Bright Morning star is often said to be Venus, but I have a new theory that it is our very own SUN at Mid-day. NOON.

This would make sense since Jesus was worshipped as a sun God. And our sun is hottest and brightest at 12. 12 Is a special number to the Jews, the twelve houses and signs of the zodiac, the twelve apostles being of the signs.

Acts 26:13 “At midday, O king, I saw on the way a light from heaven, brighter than the sun, shining around me

II Peter 1:19 “And so we have the prophetic word made more sure, to which you do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the DAY DAWNS and the MORNING STAR arises in your hearts

Revelation 2:27 “And I will give him the MORNING STAR.”

Revelation 22:16 “I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the BRIGHT and MORNING STAR.”

.Where is our destiny? Where is our fate?
It is the light of the sun, hottest at noon day
When we follow Christ, our destiny is sealed,
Moon, mercury, venus, sun
seven lighted candles of light
Mars, jupiter, saturn, One.

Bright morning star guide us
With everything we do.
Let everyone be found a liar
And our Lord be found truth. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 06/01/07 18:07
A: That reference in Acts26:13 could be about the Nimbus which is the auric light.Also according to the Urantia Book the real birth date of Jesus is mentioned along with the actual dates for the crucifixtion.You can read the book on line.Beautiful poem! The Sun is also known as the Star of Magi(Chaldean) 
Name: MAriAnna72  •  Date: 06/01/07 18:47
A: Panluna, thank you, I am trying to research the REAL birthday of Jesus.I cant wait, can you post it here? I will look the Urantia Book too. Any research on the Birthday of the Magdalene?

The Magi were just VERYgood astrolgers doing a reading. Jesus told the people, they know how to read the "signs" for his coming. Anyone who knows Predictive Astrology would have identified him.

Christopher read his natal chart, and set sail for the New World, It told him exactly what to do,.

A Father lost his wallet and consulted the Astrologer, he found his wallet.

A famed Astrolger saw his own death, got his affairs in order, his whole family was in tears. The very day his chart told him he would pass away, he had a heart attack. oops, sad story, but he still thanked God for a good life.

God talks to us in the stars. I believe! 
Name: MAriAnna72  •  Date: 06/01/07 18:48
A: Christopher Columbus, I forgot to put down last name. LOL 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 06/01/07 23:23
A: According to the URANTIA BOOK Jesus's birthdate was August 21 7B.C. at noon.The crucifixion was April 7 and the ressurection was April 9th 30? A.D.The book was a channeled work kept in secrecy and if you read the table of contents you will recognose the names of several Angels.You can read it on line.Just type in Urantia Book/Jesus.I think thats how you can get it because I looked up Lucifer awhile ago.Astrology is very important and is a good guide when followed wisely.I don't remember if Mary Magdelene was even mentioned. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD