Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Open your minds!!!
Hello, guest
Name: dougntam  •  Title: Open your minds!!!  •  Date posted: 03/05/07 13:44
Q: This could be one of the biggest finds of all time and I cant believe how many people are so willing to dismiss it, just because of the implications it makes. Open your eyes people. Ive always been a man of some degree of faith but im also a man of logic. Its alot easier for me to believe (and always have) that Christs body was removed after he was entombed. Yet I can still believe that he spiritually appeared and accended after his death. I agree with the one posting I read. Im thrilled to death about this find because it proves that he did exist and its not just stories passed down the ages.
And I think Ted Kopel was a Joke. Was that supposed to be unbiased HA! I dont think so.. Everybody on that stupid debate after the show and most of the postinings on here seem to forget simple fact that the odds of all those names being in the same tomb of the right time period are astronomical. OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!! 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: OpenMinded  •  Date: 03/05/07 14:56
A: I agree. I've hear so many people say this cannot be true ONLY because Jesus ascended into heaven as flesh and bone. Therefore, the bones cannot be those of Jesus. That's just absurd...They need to get with the times and open their minds. 
Name: guahould  •  Date: 03/05/07 15:06
A: If only all that agree with you would speak , it might just sink in. You do have to wonder if you are capable of intelligent thought. How about Santa and his elves? Still believing? Or that we are all decendants of Noah?
=-() =-/ 
Name: betty47  •  Date: 03/05/07 15:16
A: Indeed. People are afraid of the truth. Look how quickly people rushed to say the James Ossuary was a fake. They charged a man with forgery and put him on trial when he may have done nothing at all! The Ossuary may be the read thing!! 
Name: sonny18  •  Date: 03/05/07 15:25
A: I agree and I also think people are afraid of the fact that Jesus was human! The fact that the evidence might prove he actually walked this earth as a man blows me away. This just amazingly strengthens my faith. 
Name: MsGreeneMBA  •  Date: 03/05/07 15:48
A: I am completely fascinated with this. To see this doesn't disturb my faith, it only strengthens it. I think everyone that tries to discredit this is shallow in their faith. It is easier for them to believe the words of crooked priests, paid preachers and corrupted churches, than to grasp the possibility that Jesus was human. I applaud these gentlemen for sharing their find with the world. And I am so happy that they included the ossuary of Simon bar Jonah. I heard about this ossuary a couple of years ago. To me, these findings only prove that the people have been deceived, just as Jesus said they would. Remember the essential teachings of Jesus. Ask GOD for clarity, and he will give it to you. Ask him to show you the truth and he will. You have to prepare yourself for what will be revealed to you. 
Name: SpiritWoman  •  Date: 03/05/07 16:49
A: Greetings All,

It's great to know that there are folks whom find this docudrama as amazing as I and in no way are deterred from thier faith but find it revelation affirming in Spirit to the truth.

If anything, consider it Jesus second coming. His message was will no longer be stolen and turned by those misguided and degernerate souls for prophet. It's about time those whom believe in eternal life are not afraid of obtaining it.

It always amazes me how defiantly we cling to the flesh and deny the Spirit. Didn't Jesus say that was the greatest sin of All?

Peace
SW 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD