Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Shroud of Turin
Hello, guest
Name: voyager  •  Title: Shroud of Turin  •  Date posted: 03/07/07 18:09
Q: Many believe that The Shroud of Turin contains the image of a first century man crusified in the Roman style of that period.
DNA & other material & "photographied" images have been uncovered on this shroud. One such item is a mineral that is currently know to occur in a small area only around the Damascus Gate; the substance was taken from the foot section of The Shroud. See www. shroudstory.com/fag-aragonite for more information.
If the DNA collected from the Jesus Family Tomb bone box matchs the DNA of the Shroud, where would this lead? 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: kbob  •  Date: 03/07/07 18:43
A: I don't know because the Shroud has been denounced as not authentic by the church. So I guess if the chuch says it's not then it must not be right? 
Name: Little Benny  •  Date: 03/07/07 19:50
A: Also check out this website: http://www.shroudforum.com/

I think that a lot of people here have not looked into the newest findings about the shroud. The Shroud of Turin is still unexplainable and is probably a miracle. The old carbon dating tests that said the shroud was from the middle ages have been proven bad science. (Of course. Don't even get me started on the age of the earth.)

Everyone should read the new info. Since it is still unexplainable by science, it doesn't matter what the church said about it. How would they have known that it was a "fake"? They were probably relying on the same bad info that duped everyone else.

The shroud could be a miracle. Look into it now! Don't assume you know. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD