Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » THE TRINITY IS FALSE. THE WORDS OF GOD AND JESUS PROVE IT WR
Hello, guest
Name: sam  •  Title: THE TRINITY IS FALSE. THE WORDS OF GOD AND JESUS PROVE IT WR  •  Date posted: 12/17/11 22:07
Q: THE TRINITY IS FALSE. THE WORDS OF GOD AND JESUS PROVE IT WRONG.

THE WORDS OF THE BIBLE WHICH JESUS READ AND ANDERSTAND WELL, AND HE ACCEPTED GOD'S COMMANDMENTS THAT WHICH CAME IN IT, AND WHICH HE SAID THAT HE DID NOT CAME TO ABOLISH, BUT TO FULFIL THE COMMANDMENT.

In the followings we can read what came in the holy Bible from the O.T., and see what it brings within its words from information. And I will put what I understanding from it between brackets .

ISAIAH:

43:10/11 You are my witnesses, says the Lord, and my servant whom I have taken for myself: so that you may see and have faith in me, and that it may be clear to you that I AM HE; BEFORE ME THERE WAS NO GOD FORMED, AND THERE WILL NOT BE AFTER ME.
I, EVEN I, AM THE LORD; AND THERE IS NO SAVIOR BUT ME.

{THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD. NONE BEFORE HIM, AND NONE AFTER HIM.}

44:6/7/8 The Lord, the King of Israel, even the Lord of armies who has taken up his cause, says, I AM THE FIRST AND THE LAST, AND THERE IS NO GOD BUT ME.
If there is one like me, let him come forward and say it, let him make it clear and put it in order before me: who has made clear in the past the things to come? let him make clear the future to me.
Have no fear, be strong in heart; have I not made it clear to you in the past, and let you see it? and you are my witnesses. IS THERE ANY GOD BUT ME, OR A ROCK OF WHOM I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ?.

{GOD HIMSELF TELLING US THAT THERE IS NO OTHERS (gods) , and HE IS THE FIRST AND THE LAST.}

45:22/23 Let your hearts be turned to me, so that you may have salvation, all the ends of the earth: FOR I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NO OTHER.
By myself have I taken an oath, a true word has gone from my mouth, and will not be changed, that to me every knee will be bent, and every tongue will give honor.

{AGAIN AND AGAIN GOD TELLING US THAT HE IS THE ONLY ONE, AND THE ONLY ONE TO BE WORSHIPED, AND AFTER ALL THAT PEOPLE KEEP CREATING THEIR OWN gods BESIDE HIM, AND MAKE HIM THE GOD WHO CREATED THE WHOLE UNIVERSE AS LITTLE AS A MAN, AND MAKE GOD AND HIS CREATURES IN THE SAME LEVEL !!!}

NOW, LET US READ THE WORDS OF JESUS AS IT CAME IN THE GOSPELS:

MARK:

3:35 “FOR WHOEVER DOES THE WILL OF GOD, he is My brother and sister and mother.”

{THE WILL OF GOD ONLY, AND NOT THE WILL OF JESUS.}

10:18 “Why do you call Me good ? NO ONE IS GOOD EXCEPT GOD ALONE.

{GOD ALONE CAN BE CALLED GOOD, AND NOT JESUS, AND BY JESUS WORDS WE UNDERSTAND THAT HE PUT HIMSELF LESSER THAN GOD AND NOT EQUAL TO GOD.}

12:29 Jesus said in answer, The first is, Give ear, O Israel: THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD .

{ JESUS WORDS , PROVE THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD FOR ALL , AND NOT TWO OR THREE HEADED gods.}

LUKE:

6:12 ...and HE [JESUS] SPENT THE WHOLE NIGHT IN PRAYER TO GOD.

{JESUS PRAY TO GOD. JESUS IS NOT GOD, PERIOD.}

MATTHEW:

24:36 “But of that day and hour NO ONE KNOWS, not even the angels of heaven, NOR THE SON [JESUS], BUT THE FATHER ALONE.

{IF JESUS IS GOD THEN HE SHOULD KNOW THE BEGINNING AND THE END, BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW BOTH. AND HE CLEARLY TOLD US THIS FACT.}

24:39 .....so will be the coming of [JESUS] THE SON OF MAN be.
24:44 ......for THE SON OF MAN [JESUS] is coming.......

26:24 “THE SON OF MAN [JESUS] is to go , JUST IT WAS WRITTEN OF HIM.....

{THE SON OF MAN, AGAIN AND AGAIN, ALL THAT MEANS THAT HE IS NOT A GOD OR THE ON OF GOD (as been born to a sexual relation between God a woman) }

12:32 “Whoever speaks a word against THE SON OF MAN [JESUS] , it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against THE HOLY SPIRIT [GOD] , IT SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN HIM......

{Here what it prove that Jesus is not God, because he mention Himself as the son of man while mentioning God as the holy spirit, and no one will be forgiven if spoke against God while they can be forgiven if they spoke against Him.}

JOHN:

5:30 “I CAN DO NOTHING ON MY OWN INITIATIVE. .... BECAUSE I DO NOT SPEAK MY OWN WILL, BUT THE WILL OF HIM [GOD] WHO SENT ME.”

{HOW CAN JESUS BE GOD WHEN HE CANNOT DO ANYTHING ON HIS OWN, AND ONLY HE CAN DO WHAT HE WAS TOLD TO DO BY HIS GOD}

5:44 “How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and you do not seek THE GLORY that is from THE ONE AND ONLY GOD ?.”

{THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, NOT TWO gods OR THREE gods.}

6:14 Therefore when the people saw the sign which He had performed, they said, “THIS IS TRULY THE PROPHET WHO IS TO COME INTO THE WORLD.”

{At the time of Jesus, people knows Him as a PROPHET, so, anyone think that those who made Him God after His death are telling the truth ?.}

8:28 So Jesus said, “WHEN YOU LIFT UP THE SON OF MAN, THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM HE....”

{Jesus telling us that He is the son of man, many times over, but the Christians do not believe Him, but they do believe those of the churches who created the trinity formula which was created by few bishops and some Roman Emperors !!!. }

12:49 For I [Jesus] did not speak on my own initiative, BUT THE FATHER HIMSELF [GOD HIMSELF] WHO SENT ME HAS GIVEN ME A COMMANDMENT as to what to say and what to speak.

{God sent Jesus and gave Him orders to what to do, and to what he can speak and say. Jesus cannot be God, period. That is except if Jesus kept lying about Himself , and does not tell the trtuh. JESUS WORDS ARE THE TRUTH, AND ALL THE TRUTH THAT WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HIM, AND ANYTHING ELSE JUST A FABRICATION AND LIES.}

13:16 “Truly, truly, I [Jesus] say to you , A SLAVE IS NOT GREATER THAN HIS MASTER, NOR IS ONE WHO IS SENT [JESUS] GREATER THAN THE ONE WHO SENT HIM [GOD].

{JESUS DESCRIBE HIMSELF AS A SLAVE WHEN COMPARED TO GOD. JESUS WAS SENT AND HE IS NOT THE SAME AS THE ONE GOD WHO SENT HIM. I THINK THAT IS VERY CLEAR FOR THOSE WHO REALLY WHO WANT TO COME TO THE TRUTH.}

17:3 This is eternal life, THAT THEY MAY KNOW YOU, THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and JESUS CHRIST WHOM YOU [GOD] HAVE SENT.

{I THINK THAT BRINGS ALL THE TRUTH ABOUT JESUS AND GOD. JESUS IS SAYING ," YOU [GOD] THE ONLY TRUE GOD".
THERE IS NO TWO OR THREE gods, OR ONE god IN THREE PERSON, AND THERE IS NOT THREE HEADED gods, not in any book, not in the old or the new Bibles. } 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: sam  •  Date: 12/18/11 19:03
A: THE TRINITY IS FALSE.

Let us go back to ISAIAH 44:6/7 , it say:
I AM THE FIRST AND THE LAST, AND THERE IS NO GOD BUT ME.
If there is one like me, let him come forward and say it, let him make it clear and put it in order before me: who has made clear in the past the things to come? let him make clear the future to me.

There are two important statements here:
In the first - By God’s words , “THERE IS NO GOD BUT ME”
The second - After, God clearly telling us that HE is the only GOD, HE made a CHALLENGE to anyone who claims that he is god to COME FORWARD AND SAY IT , and end it with LET HIM CLEAR THE FUTURE TO ME.

As for the first statement , JESUS NEVER MENTIONED THAT HE IS GOD, AND NEVER ASKED THE PEOPLE TO WORSHIP HIM. ON THE CONTRARY, JESUS WORSHIPED GOD AND PRAYED TO HIM . Luke 6:12

As for the second statement , JESUS TOLD US THAT HE HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE FUTURE , AND THAT HE CAN DO NOTHING ON HIS OWN, John5:30 , AND THAT IS ONLY GOD WHO KNOW THE FUTURE, AND THE LAST HOURS. Mat.24:36

BY CLAIMING THAT JESUS IS GOD MAKES THE WORDS OF GOD IN THE HOLY BIBLE , THE OLD TESTAMENT , WORTHLESS, AND THE WORDS OF JESUS IN THE NEW TESTAMENT, THE GOSPELS HAS NO VALUE !!!.

The Christians believe that the whole Bible [O.T. & N.T.] as the true words of God, so, how can they reject God’s words when HE told them , “I AM THE FIRST AND THE LAST, AND THERE IS NO GOD BUT ME [O.T.].” And how can they reject Jesus’s words when He told them, “THE ONE AND ONLY GOD .......THAT THEY MAY KNOW YOU, THE ONLY TRUE GOD. [N.T.]”

And we read from, Mark 16:19 , So then the Lord Jesus, after he had said these words to them, was taken up(1) into heaven and took his seat at the right hand of God(2).

(1) - WAS TAKEN UP. That means , He did not go up to heaven by Himself, but someone took Him up, and of course God is the one who lifted Him up.
(2) - Here, we understand that Jesus took His seat beside God, and on HIS right hand, while it did not tell us who is sitting on the left, was it the seat of the holy ghost, but the holy ghost was away at that time.
Also, THAT TELLS US THAT ON ONE CHAIR THERE WERE TWO PERSONS SITTING SIDE BY SIDE, OR TWO GODS SITTINGS SIDE BY SIDE, and IF JESUS IS THE REAL GOD THEN WHY HE SHOULD SHARE THE SEAT WITH ANYONE ELSE ?.

Christians try to solve the problem of the trinity, which no one with clear mind and understand logic can accept, by creating philosophical approach, taking few words from Jesus in the N.T., and try to match them with few words from the O.T., or vice versa ,and the Christian followers in the old days never dared to question the words of the churches or the Scholars , but today people more educated and are free to question anything that not seem to be right as the TRINITY, and those who believe in the trinity had to find another way to solve the problem, so, they created a triangle where God and the father and the son and the holy ghost where put together and mixed to create from all of them gods , but there is only one God, which had three persons in it and all under one head. TELL YOU THE TRUTH, I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHICH HEAD TOPPED THE BODY OF THE THREE PERSONS’S GOD, IS IT THE FATHER OR THE SON OR THE HOLY GHOST, AND THOSE THREE PERSON DO THEY HAVE ONE RIGHT HAND AND ONE LEFT HAD, OR THREE OF EACH ?????. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD