Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » Early Christianity » THE TRUTH - FACTS AND LOGIC
Hello, guest
Name: sam  •  Title: THE TRUTH - FACTS AND LOGIC  •  Date posted: 09/10/11 0:23
Q: THE TRUTH

MY ANALYSIS TO THE HOLY BOOKS BASED ON MY READING AND UNDERSTANDING TO THESE BOOKS, AND BY READING AND LISTENING TO THE WORDS AND WORKS OF SEVERAL WELL KNOWN CHRISTIAN SCHOLARS, AND CHRISTIAN PRIESTS, PREACHERS, BISHOP, AND OTHERS, THOSE WHO SEEKS THE TRUTH.
Their words came in their many books and by many videos on ‘YOUTUBE’, and while there are thousands of them, I will bring only few of them .
Dr. Bart Ehrman:
Professor of religion studies at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Books: (20)
- Misquoting Jesus
- God’s problem
- Jesus, interrupted

Videos:
Dr Bart D Ehrman - Bible Scholar - The Truth about The Bible
...................................................-...............................................

Dr-.- Jerald Dirks:
Holds his B.A. and Master degrees in Divinity from Harvard University and his doctorate in Psychology from the University of Denver. He is a former ordained minister (deacon) in the United Methodist Church. He has published over sixty articles in the field of clinical psychology.
Books:
- The Abrahamic faith
- The Crescent and the Cross
- Understood Islam
- Understanding Islam
- Letters to my elders in Islam
Videos:
A Christian Minister's Conversion to Islam - Dr. Jerald Dirks on TheDeenShow (Part 1)

...................................................-.................................................

Dr-.- Maurice Bucaille:
French Medical Doctor, member of the French Society of Egyptology.
Book:
- The Bible, the Quran and Science
- Moses and Pharaoh, the Hebrews in Egypt

Video:
The Qur'an & The Modern Science - Dr. Maurice Bucaille (1/7)
....................................................-................................................

Dr-.- Laurence Brown:
Graduate of Cornell University, Brown Medical School, and George Washington University Hospital residency program, is an ophthalmic surgeon, specializing in cataract and refractive surgery. A retired Air Force officer.
Books:
- The Eight Scroll
- God’ed
- MisGod’ed
- The first and final commandment
Videos:
Can we trust the Bible? Part-1

Bishop John S. Spong:
A retired American Bishop of the Episcopal Church. He was formerly the Bishop of Newark..
Books: (21)
- Born of a woman
- Resurrection: Myth or reality ?
- Why Christianity must change or die.
- The Sins of Scripture
Some quotes from his books:
“THE BIBLE FULL OF CONTRADICTIONS AND ERRORS”, “THE GOSPELS CANNOT BE TRUSTED TO BE RELIABLE”.
...............................................-................................................

Preache-r- Yusuf Estes:
Was born in Ohio, and raised in Houston, Texas in a Anglo-Saxon Protestant family.
After embracing Islam in 1990, Estes pursued Arabic language and Quranic studies. Regularly appeared on many TV channels broadcasting in many countries around the globe. Also set up websites ,”www.TubeIslam.com” - “www.ChatIslam.com” - “www.911Bible.com”. And he produced a television series , ‘Qasas Ul Anbiya” - Stories of the Prophets .
His site : 911Bible- Truth about the Bible

Video:
- Christian Asked Yusuf Estes Why He Accepted Islam
- Sheikh Yusuf Estes with Catholic TV part ½
.........................................-...........................................
-
-
Dennis Mckinsey:

Books:
- The Encyclopedia of Biblical Errancy (1995)
- Biblical Errancy: A Reference Guide (2000).
He also had a monthly periodical known as Biblical Errancy from 1982 to 1999.
Video:
Biblical errors, contradictions and fallacies (part 1 of 8 )
...................................................-.............................................

Abov-e- I mentioned seven Christian Scholars, and they are well educated in the field of their religion, and they understand the history of the books in its originality as it was written by the Scribes centuries ago in the Hebrew and the Greek languages, and their findings led them to abandon their faith and choose other beliefs:
- Mckinsey , became an ATHEIST .
- Ehrman , became an AGNOSTIC.
- Spong , He kept his identity as a CHRISTIAN, while he believe that his books are full of contradictions and errors, and cannot be trusted. .
- Dirks, Bucaille, Brown and Estes they chooses ISLAM , only after they done their works in studying the book of that religion.

Note: The fact is that most of the Christian who abandon their religion they chose to became atheist, Agnostics, Buddhist, Hindus, and only few chooses Islam, and the reason is of the teaching of the churches leaders which tells their followers that Islam is not a religion, and Allah is not a true God, and Islam teaches violence, and many other things. That is what we learn from those Christians who came to Islam. I think everyone should listen to their videos to come to the truth.

PART ONE.
JESUS IN ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY.
.................................-.....................................

MUSLIMS- believe in all the prophets, and that is a condition put upon the Muslims by Allah [God] TO BE A MUSLIM.
When Muslims mention the name of a prophet always follow it by saying “PEACE UPON HIM”. And when two or more mentioned they say “PEACE UPON THEM”.
IN THE EYES OF MUSLIMS, JESUS REGARDED AS A MIGHTY PROPHET, AND HIS MOTHER THE VIRGIN MARY ALWAYS CALLED “OUR LADY MARYAM”, AND A WHOLE CHAPTER IN THE QURAN , #19, WITH 98 VERSES CAME IN HER NAME , “SURAH MARYAM”
While all the prophet died and buried, and their body turns to dust, JESUS WAS SAVED AND LIFTED UP TO HEAVEN. {Both the Quran and the Gospels agree to that, but the Quran does not agree that Jesus was crucified, and I will discuss that after}.

JESUS AND MARY IN THE QURAN:
In the Quran, Jesus name mentioned 33 times, and Mary’ name 34 times, [Muhammad name 5 times]

Q- 3:55 [Mention] when Allah said, “O JESUS, INDEED I WILL TAKE YOU AND RAISE YOU TO MYSELF AND PURIFY [i.e.,free] YOU FROM THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE AND MAKE THOSE WHO FOLLOW YOU SUPERIOR TO THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE UNTIL THE DAY OF RESURRECTION. Then to ME is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ.

Q-4:157 And for their saying, “Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah.” And they did not kill Him nor did they crucify Him; but [another] was made to resemble Him to them. And Indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. AND THEY DID NOT KILL HIM, FOR CERTAIN.
Q-4:158 Rather, ALLAH RAISED HIM TO HIMSELF. And ever is Allah Exalted in might and Wise.
Q- 3:42 And [mention] when the Angels said, O MARY, indeed ALLAH HAS CHOSEN YOU AND PURIFIED YOU AND CHOSEN YOU ABOVE THE WOMEN OF THE WORLD.

ON THE OTHER SIDE:
CHRISTIANS believe in Jesus as the second person, of the three persons one God deity.
Any person who study and read about the development of Christianity will know that Christianity took many forms and changed by the time, and the first person who changed, and developed Christianity is PAUL, Paul who never met or heard or spoke with Jesus, and he claimed a vision and wrote personal later to his follower in other churches, all that after Jesus death, and his letters became part of the holy Bible, and his words are used more than Jesus words .
Paul writings came before the writing of the four Gospels, and for sure there were many other Gospels written by the people who been close to Jesus and heard his words, and maybe there were writing from Jesus Himself.

-The “GOSPEL OF THE NAZARENES” and the ‘GOSPEL OF PEACE” have been linked to early followers of Jesus.

-The Gospels of Peace represent one ancient manuscript DISCOVERED IN THE SECRET ARCHIVES OF THE VATICAN [ , ?]. - Vision site.

{Many Gospels destroyed or burned by the churches in the early time, and the churches in Rome kept what agree to their own teachings only.}

Galatians [by Paul] - 1:8 But even if we, OR AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN, should preach to you A GOSPEL CONTRARY TO WHAT WE HAVE PREACHED TO YOU, HE IS TO ACCURSED -
{Does Paul understand that the Angels of Heaven are GOD’S ANGELS, and no man on earth can stop them from saying and doing what God asked them to say and do.}

From, catholic online - Saints:
- St Paul, shows himself to be a profound religious thinker and he has had an enduring formative influence in THE DEVELOPMENT OF CHRISTIANITY.
- Having returned to Damascus, he stayed there for a time, preaching in the synagogues that Jesus is the Christ, the son of God.

As per ,”HAMMOND MEDALLION WORLD ATLAS” , in their map , “the journey of the Apostle”, they wrote, In Damascus SAUL FIRST PREACHED THAT THE CHRIST WAS THE SON OF GOD.

JESUS ALWAYS SPOKE THE TRUTH. NOBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH ABOUT JESUS EXCEPT GOD WHO SENT HIM, AND THE CLOSE PEOPLE WHO HEARD HIS VOICE , AND WITNESSED HIS MIRACLES, AND OF COURSE JESUS KNOWS HIMSELF.

THE WORDS OF GOD:
Mat.- 3:17 A voice out of the heaven said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I Am well-pleased.”
{Happy are the peacemakers: for they will be named sons of God.. Mat.-5:9}
{Luke- 3:38 ...Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God}

THE WORDS OF JESUS:
Mat.- 4:10 .....Then Jesus said to him, Away, Satan: for it is in the Writings, GIVE WORSHIP TO THE LORD YOUR GOD AND BE HIS SERVANT ONLY.
Mat.- 10:40 He who gives honor to you gives honour to me; and he who gives honor to me gives honor to him WHO SENT ME.
John- 5:24 Truly I say to you, The man whose ears are open to my word and who has faith in HIM WHO SENT ME, has eternal life;...
John - 6:57 AS THE LIVING FATHER HAS SENT ME, AND I HAVE LIFE BECAUSE OF THE FATHER,....
John- 7:28 ,.....and I HAVE NOT COME OF MYSELF, BUT THERE IS ONE WHO HAS SENT ME; he is true, but you have no knowledge of him.
John- 14:24 ,....the word which you are hearing is not my word but THE FATHER’S WHO SENT ME.
Mat.- 6:9 Let this then be your prayer: Our Father in heaven, may your name be kept holy.
Mat.- 23:9 And give no man the name of father on earth: because one is your Father, who is in heaven.
Mat.- 24:36 But of that day and hour no one has knowledge, NOT EVEN THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN , OR THE SON, BUT THE FATHER ONLY.

John- 13:13 “YOU CALL ME TEACHER AND LORD; AND YOU ARE RIGHT, FOR SO I AM....”

John-8:28 So Jesus said, “WHEN YOU LIFT UP THE SON MAN, THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM HE,....”
John-17:3 This is eternal life, THAT THEY MAY KNOW YOU, THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST WHOM YOU HAVE SENT.

John-13:16 “Truly, truly, I say to you, a slave is not greater than his master, NOR IS ONE WHO IS SENT GREATER THAN THE ONE WHO SENT HIM....”

John-5:44 “How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and you do not SEEK THE GLORY THAT IS FROM THE ONE AND ONLY GOD ?.”

Mark-10:18 And Jesus said to him, “ WHY DO YOU CALL ME GOOD ?, NO ONE IS GOOD EXCEPT GOD ALONE.”

Mark-12:29 Jesus answered, “ THE FOREMOST IS , ‘HEAR O ISRAEL THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD.”

BUT, DOES THE PEOPLE LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT JESUS WORDS AND GOD COMMANDMENTS ?, THE ANSWER IS NO, AND JESUS TOLD US THE TRUTH:

Mark-7:8/9 Neglecting the Commandment of God, you hold to the tradition of men. He was also saying to them, “YOU ARE EXPERTS AT SETTING ASIDE THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD IN ORDER TO KEEP YOUR TRADITION.”

1st commandment : YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER gods BEFORE ME.

THE WORDS OF JESUS’ PEOPLE, [THOSE WHO WERE WITH HIM] :
Mat.- 21:9-11 The crowds going ahead of Him [Jesus], and those who followed, were shouting, “Hosanna to THE SON OF DAVID; Blessed is HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD, Hosanna in the highest ”- When He had entered Jerusalem, all the city was stirred, saying, “WHO IS THIS ?” - And the crowds WERE SAYING, “THIS IS THE PROPHET JESUS, from Nazareth in Galilee.”

John-6:14 Therefore when the people saw the sign which He had performed, they said, “THIS IS TRULY THE PROPHET WHO IS TO COME INTO THE WORLD.”

THE WORDS OF PAUL, [WHO NEVER MET JESUS]:
First, let us listen to Jesus’ words which hold all the truth, :
Mat.-12:36/37 “But I tell you that EVERY CARELESS WORD that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment.” - FOR BY YOUR WORDS YOU WILL BE JUSTIFIED, AND BY YOUR WORDS YOU WILL BE CONDEMNED.”

From the personal letters of Paul:

Romans 3:8 And why not say, “LET US DO EVIL THAT GOOD MAY COME” ? Their condemnation is just.

Good will never come from evil doing, and no righteous man should teach such a devilish thing.

2Corintians 11:8 I ROBBED OTHER CHURCHES BY TAKING WAGES FROM THEM TO SERVE YOU.

1Corintians 9:18/19 ....I MAY OFFER THE GOSPEL WITHOUT CHARGE.....I HAVE MADE MYSELF A SLAVE TO ALL, SO THAT I MAY WIN MORE.
[I MAY WIN MORE]

1Cornintians 9:20-22 ....TO THE JEWS I BECAME AS A JEW.....TO THOSE WHO ARE UNDER THE LAW, AS UNDER THE LAW.......TO THOSE WHO ARE WITHOUT LAW, AS WITHOUT LAW........I HAVE BECOME ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN.

My question is , “why Paul had to do all that, robbing churches, ask for wages to preach the Gospel, and to became a man with many faces?. the answer to all that came by his own words.

1Corintians 9:23 I DO ALL THINGS FOR THE SAKE OF THE GOSPEL, SO I MAY BECOME A FELLOW PARTAKER OF IT.
[SO I MAY BECOME]

Now , the real face of Paul when he became powerful:

1Corintians 4:21 WHAT DO YOU DESIRE ?, SHALL I COME TO YOU WITH A ROD, OR WITH LOVE AND SPIRIT OF GENTLENESS ?.

Galatians 2:11& 13 But when Cephas came to Antioch, I OPPOSED HIM TO HIS FACE, BECAUSE HE STOOD CONDEMNED. - The rest of the Jews joined him in hypocrisy, with the result THAT EVEN BARNABAS WAS CARRIED AWAY BY THEIR HYPOCRISY.

{We know that Paul never met Jesus, and we know his hatred to Jesus and His followers, but what we do know about Barnabas ?.}

Acts 4:36/37 Now Joseph, a Levite of Cyprian birth, who was also CALLED BARNABAS BY THE APOSTLES ( WHICH MEANS , “SON OF ENCOURAGEMENT), AND WHO OWNED A TRACT OF LAND, SOLD IT AND BROUGHT THE MONEY AND LAID IT AT THE APOSTLES FEET.

{Paul ask for wages to preach his own Gospel, while Barnabas gave everything he owns to help the Apostles to survive and to preach the words of Jesus. Who is a better person, and who you can trust?.

When Paul gets the power, he goes on attacking everyone, no love or respect even to those who walked beside Jesus, and served Him:}

1Corintians 6:2/3 Or do you not know that THE SAINTS WILL JUDGE THE WORLD ?... - DO YOU KNOW THAT WE [Paul & his followers] WILL JUDGE ANGELS ? How much more matters of this life ?.

The question is , “Can Paul and the saints Judge God’s angels ?”.

Galatians 2:20 I HAVE BEEN CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST; the son of God, WHO LOVED ME, AND GAVE HIMSELF UP FOR ME.

Questions:
- Was he crucified with Jesus ?, true or false ?. {The truth is , Paul was beheaded in Rome}
- Did Jesus knew him ?, loved him ?, true or false?.
- Did Jesus gave himself up for Paul ?, true or false?.

Galatians 1:20 Now in what I am writing to you, I assure you before God that I AM NOT LYING...
Romans 9:1 I am telling the truth in Christ, I AM NOT LYING...

This term “I AM NOT LYING” only used by a person who knows that the others do not trust him, or believe him.

2Corintians 11:16 Again I say, LET NO ONE THINK ME FOOLISH;....

1Corintians 15:9 For I am the least of the apostles, AND NOT FIT TO BE CALLED AN APOSTLE, because I persecuted the church of God.

Roman 7:18 FOR I KNOW THAT NOTHING GOOD DWELLS IN ME, BUT SIN WHICH DWELLS IN ME, that is, in my flesh; for the willing is present in me, but the doing of the good is not.
Romans 7:19 For the good that I want, I do not do, BUT I PRACTICE THE VERY EVIL THAT I DI NOT WANT.

[LET PAUL BE JUDGED BY JESUS]

Jesus said, - “BY YOUR WORDS YOU WILL BE JUSTIFIED, AND BY YOUR WORDS YOU WILL BE CONDEMNED.”

Another question : “DID PAUL FOLLOW GOD’S COMMANDMENTS , AND JESUS TEACHINGS ?”
Anyone who reads Paul’s personal letters will find that Paul came with different commandment , and he changed some to win the gentiles.

Jesus said: I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL.” Mat.-15:24

Acts-11:19 .......made their way to Phoenicia and Cyprus and Antioch, SPEAKING THE WORD TO NO ONE EXCEPT TO JEWS ALONE.

Acts-9:26 When he [Paul] came to Jerusalem, he was trying to associate with the Disciples; BUT THEY WERE ALL AFRAID OF HIM, NOT BELIEVING THAT HE WAS A DISCIPLE.

Bishop John S. Spong wrote: “PAUL QUITE OBVIOUSLY WAS NOT TRINITARIAN.”
He is right, Trinity came later on, two decades after Paul’s death, and after 75 years of debates, and those who did not agree were eliminated, some killed, others burned alive.

PART TWO.
THE WORDS OF THE GOSPELS:
Many scholars in recent years studied the Gospels in its original Hebrew and Greek languages, and their analysis brought all the facts, they wrote about the Gospels, it is history, and who wrote them, how many transcripts are there, and in what language been written.
The best work is, the complete analysis done by Dr. Bart Ehrman.

The best way to know the facts, and the truth, is to watch the many videos on “YOUTUBE” to listen to him and to watch his many debates, between him and other Christian scholars, as Dr. William L. Graig.

Long before watching Dr. Burt Ehrman videos, I read the Gospels many times, and I wrote many pages of notes for each one, but when I compare one Gospel to the others I did find that there are different stories for the same occasion, and while believing in Jesus words as the whole truth, I found that some of the scribes wrote in these books something not fit to be claimed as Jesus words, also I found stories made up which cannot be accepted to fit with the greatness of Jesus.

Dr. Ehrman came to similar findings, but I did learn a lot from him, a lot more, and what I came to now by my own study is no more than a small fraction from Dr. Ehrman findings. Here some:

THE CRUCIFIXION:
- Jesus on the cross:
Mat. - Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying “Eli, Eli , Lama sabachthani”
Luke -Jesus, crying out with a loud voice, said, “Father, into your hand I commit My spirit”
John - When Jesus had received the sour wine, he said, “IT IS FINISHED ” and He bowed His head and gave up His spirit.

At the tomb.
The stone :
The stone rolled away - Mark, Luke and John
An Angel rolled away the stone and sat upon it - Matthew

The Angels:
One Angel outside - Mat.
One Angel inside - Mark
Two men inside - Luke
Two Angels inside - John

The appearance:
To Mary Magdalene and the other Mary...to tell His disciples... they ran to report... (2)- Mat.
To Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, ans Salome ... go tell the disciples...THEY SAID NOTHING TO ANYONE.. - Mark ????
They came (?) ...THEY REPORTED ALL - Luke
To MARY MAGDALENE ALONE...she tod the disciples - John

WHICH OF THESE GOSPELS TELLING THE TRUTH ?.

I did learn from Dr. Ehrman, that the Gospels were written by anonymous scribes, and the names “ACCORDING TO” Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were given later on. Also I learned that there are 5700 manuscripts written in Hebrew and Greek, while Jesus spoke the Aramaic language, and those manuscripts are not the originals but they are copies of copies of copies, and the original were lost.

The big question: WAS JESUS CRUCIFIED OR NOT ?.

anyone who read the stories which came in the four Gospels will find CONTRADICTIONS, and that create doubt. So, let us look back at THE STORIES IN THE BIBLE, THEN READ THE WORDS OF JESUS, AND BRING THE ACTS OF JESUS.

THE BIBLE told us about the power of God, and His protection to those whom HE chooses from prophets and messengers. God saved NOAH from the great flood, and saved ABRAHAM from the fire, and saved MOSES from Pharaoh and his army by giving Him the power to separate the water of the sea . In fact, all GOD’S Prophets been saved.
GOD has the power to do what HE wishes, and GOD loves HIS chosen people, and GOD is their protector and HE is fair.

The questions : “ Did God ‘abandon’ Jesus ?. Was it God who gave Jesus the power to do the greatest of all miracles, or not ?

Let us not forget Jesus’s miracles :
- Turning a piece of clay to a living bird - Walking on water - Control the fish in the sea - Feeding thousands from few fishes & little bread - Mary Magdalene and His disciples could not recognize Him.
Mat.17:2 And He was TRANSFIGURED before them....
Luke 24:31 Then their eyes were opened and they recognized Him, and HE VANISHED from their sight.
Luke 7:22 .....THE BLIND RECEIVE SIGHT, THE LAME WALK, THE LEPERS ARE CLEANSED, AND THE DEAF HEAR, THE DEAD ARE RAISED UP....

Questions:
- Did Jesus performed all those miracles by His own power ?. The answer is NO.
Jesus said: “I CAN DO NOTHING ON MY OWN INITIATIVE “ - “BUT THE WILL OF HIM WHO SENT ME”

- Knowing about Jesus’s great miracles, and God power, the questions are, was God able to save Jesus ?, and was Jesus able to save Himself from a bunch of people, those who hated Him ?.
- Can Jesus TRANSFIGURE HIMSELF, AND VANISH ?.
- Is Jesus able to TRANSFIGURE any person from the crowd to look like Him, and we know that He created a living bird from clay, and raised the dead up, and transfigure Himself ?
- Is it possible that God can send an Angel to take Jesus place when they try to harm Him ?, knowing that God open the sea to save Moses.
- Is it possible that Jesus will question God after when He believed it is God will ?, “My God, My God ,WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME.”

Jesus said, “Let them alone; THE ARE BLIND GUIDES OF THE BLIND....” Mat.-15:14

Prof. Dr. Bart Ehrman, wrote, “SCRIBES WHO WROTE THE BOOKS, AND THEY SAY ITS GOD’S WORDS ” , “SCRIBES WHO ALTERED THE SCRIPTURE AND READERS WHO MAY NEVER KNOW “

THE STORY OF JESUS IN THE QURAN.

Q- 4:157 And [for] their saying, “ Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah.” And they did not kill Him, nor did they crucify Him; but [another] was made to resemble Him to them. And Indeed, THOSE WHO DIFFER OVER IT ARE IN DOUBT ABOUT IT. THEY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF IT EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING OF ASSUMPTION . AND THEY DID NOT KILL HIM, FOR CERTAIN.
Q-4:158 Rather, ALLAH RAISED HIM TO HIMSELF. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.

PART THREE.
STORIES ABOUT JESUS:
There are many stories in the four Gospels about Jesus last hours, each one differ from the others, and that contradict to what came in the words of Jesus. And God sent HIS last message to bring the truth.

WORDS WHICH CANNOT BE CLAIMED TO JESUS:
We know that Jesus messages are for “LOVE & PEACE”, not for “HATE & KILLING”

Jesus said to him, “YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD.....” -“THIS IS THE GREAT AND FOREMOST COMMANDMENT” - “THE SECOND IS LIKE IT, YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.” - “ON THESE TWO COMMANDMENTS DEPEND THE WHOLE LAW AND THE PROPHETS.” Mat. 22: 37-40

“HONOR YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER; and you shall love your Neighbor as yourself. Mat. 19:19

“But I say to you who hear, LOVE YOUR ENEMIES, DO GOOD TO THOSE WHO HATE YOU. - BLESS THOSE WHO CURSE YOU, PRAY FOR THOSE WHO MISTREAT YOU. - WHOEVER HITS YOU ON THE CHEEK, OFFER HIM THE OTHER ALSO...” Luke 6:27-29

Now let us look at the following verses:
“Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I DID NOT COME TO BRING PEACE, BUT A SWORD.
FOR I CAME TO SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, and..... “ - Mat. 10:34/35

Note: In my book “new Testament” the verse [35] is written in smaller letters than verse [34], that because there is doubt about it.

“ DO YOU SUPPOSE THAT I CAME TO GRANT PEACE ON EARTH ?, NO , BUT RATHER DIVISION.....” Luke 12:51

What we read above is contrary to what we read before. That is contradiction, and THERE IS NO CONTRADICTIONS IN JESUS TEACHINGS, His words came from God.

At the end of “ACCORDING TO MARK GOSPEL” came a note with a very small letters it say, “ 1.later mss add vv 9-20.....”

I learned from Dr. Ehrman and others that the Gospel according to mark ended at # 16 [verse 8], which say ,
“[ They went out and fled from the tomb, .....AND THEY SAID NOTHING TO ANYONE, for the were afraid.]”
Many year later, that was not acceptable ending for those who put together the Gospel, so, they added the verses [9 to 29] and put these verses between brackets.
Not only that, but, follow it with a narration that say, “[And THEY PROMPTLY REPORTED ALL these instructions to Peter and his companions. And after that, Jesus Himself sent out through them from east to west the sacred and imperishable proclamation of eternal salvation.] “

And another note, followed the fist note, it say ,
2. A few late mss and versions contain this paragraph, usually after v 8; a few have it at the end of ch

Let us look at another addition:
Mat. 28 19 Go therefore and MAKE DISCIPLES OF ALL NATIONS, baptizing them in the name of THE FATHER AND THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT.
[TO ALL NATIONS .....JESUS WAS SENT ONLY TO THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL - NO ONE EXCEPT THE JEWS ALONE.]

Dr. Laurence Brown wrote:
“The father, the son, and the holy spirit, that is not written in the original manuscript, [that was illegitimate], that was marginal note written by the scribes, and later copied into the Scripture.”

At the beginning of, “ACCORDING TO MATTHEW GOSPEL” , we read the story of the temptation:
- Jesus was led by THE SPIRIT into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.
- The devil took Him into the holy city and had Him stand on the pinnacle of the temple,
- The devil took Him to a very high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.

This story is the creation of an unknown scribe, who thought that if he stood on a very high mountain he could see all the world, and he does not know that the earth is in a sphere shape, and the story was not mentioned by Jesus or by His Disciples.
This story diminish the power of God and Jesus, and makes the devil to have the upper-hand., That is completely wrong, and the works of Jesus show us the truth.

Luke 8:2 And also some women who had been healed of evil spirits and sicknesses: Mary who was called Magdalene, FROM WHOM SEVEN DEMONS [DEVILS] HAD GONE OUT.

At the end of , “ACCORDING TO JOHN GOSPEL”:
John - 21:25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, which if they were written in detail, I suppose that even the world itself would not contain the books that would be written.

That is a false statement, logically cannot be accepted, and it was written by (A) scribe, and not by Jesus or any of His Disciples, and for sure its not the words of God.

PART FOUR.
GOD’S MESSAGES:

All the Holy books brought messages from God to the people at their time, and in their language, and gave them information which they could understand and accept, and since their knowledge at the early time were very limited, and they hardly could accept things that are far beyond of which they knew and understand [for example: the earth is a sphere shape ‘ball- globe’,
God has to bring MIRACLES to support HIS messages, but with all the miracles which God presented people keep changing God’s messages and replace them by their own traditions.
Jesus said: Neglecting the commandment of God, you hold to the tradition of men. He was also saying to them , “YOU ARE EXPERT AT SETTING ASIDE THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD IN ORDER TO KEEP YOUR TRADITION.” Mark 7:8/9

That is why God had to send messenger after messenger and prophet after prophet, and every time a new prophet comes, the people deny Him and prosecute Him and even they try to kill Him , and that is what happen to Jesus * , and to Muhammad.

* “Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, and brother of James and Joses and Judas and Simon?. Are not His sisters here with us? AND THEY TOOK OFFENCE AT HIM. Jesus said to
them, “ A PROPHET is not without honor except in His hometown and among His own relatives and in His own household.” Mark-6:3/4

THE WORDS OF JESUS ARE FROM GOD AND THEY ARE THE WHOLE TRUTH.
In the above verse , Jesus not only told us about what happen in the past to those prophets who came before Him, but also He mentioned Himself as a prophet among all His people.

The main purpose of the holy books are:
First, to open the people eyes and hearts to know that there is a GOD who created them and everything else, and HE is the One to be worshiped.
YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER gods BEFORE ME. 1st commandment.

Second, to bring to the people HIS LAWS which will only benefit them in their earthly life. The laws were sent to Moses, and Jesus came to support them once more.
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. Mat-5:17

Third, to show them HIS power, either by miracles * or by revealing information about what they do not know **.
* We all know the many great miracles performed by Moses and Jesus.
** And the Quran came with many information at the time when people knowledge start to grow, and they became more acceptant to the new and advanced knowledge.

God supported his last message [The Quran] by all sorts of EXAMPLES. Examples about his knowledge , and about his creation, and about His power, and corrected the wrong information which came before by people who added their own words to the words of Moses and Jesus, and the other prophet. Also HE asked us to search for the truth, even to go as far as to see how HIS
creation began *, and that did not come in HIS previous messages which mainly depended on miracles.

* Q-29:20 O Muhammad, say to them, “GO TRAVEL THROUGH THE EARTH AND OBSERVE HOW THE CREATION BEGAN.”
{That was not aloud in Judaism or Christianity. What happen to Galileo and many others who brought scientific knowledge, and whom been jailed or killed, even burned alive is a good example.}

The total secrets of God creations, from the Beginning to the End of time are HIS own, and we will come to know only what God permitted * . God universes and God knowledge are far beyond the human ability to comprehend.

Q- 31:27 And if whatever trees upon the earth were pens and the sea was ink , replenished by seven more seas, the words of Allah [God] would not be exhausted. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in might and Wise.

God gave us many examples in HIS messages , examples from our world and from within ourselves to prove that HE IS THE ONLY ONE, AND HE WHO CREATED ALL, AND HE WHO KNOWS ALL.

* Mat. 24:36 But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.
* John 12:49 For I did not speak on my own initiative, BUT THE FATHER HIMSELF [GOD] WHO SENT ME HAS GIVEN ME A COMMANDMENT AS TO WHAT TO SAY AND WHAT TO SPEAK.
* John 5:30 I CAN DO NOTHING ON MY OWN INITIATIVE.

JESUS WORDS SPEAKS THE TRUTH. Jesus told us many times, in His own words that it is not His will but the will of God.

Q- 3:4/48 She [Mary] said, “My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched Me? “ The Angel said, “such is Allah [God] ; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He
only says to it ‘BE’ , and it is. - And He will teach Him [Jesus] writing and wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel *.

* The Quran here do not refer to the four gospels, but to the words and the teachings of Jesus, and that is what Jesus comes to SAY and SPEAK which comes by the commandment of God .(J-5:30 &J-12:49).

Q-2:255 ......Who is it that can intercede with HIM except by HIS permission? HE knows what is before them and what will be after them, AND THEY ENCOMPASS NOT A THING OF HIS KNOWLEDGE EXCEPT FOR WHAT HE WILLS....

Q-96 3-8 Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous - Who taught by the pen - Taught man that which he knew not - No [But] indeed, man transgresses - Because he sees himself self-sufficient - Indeed, to your lord is the return.

1400 YEARS AGO, THE QURAN BROUGHT A LOT OF INFORMATION, MANY OF THEM HOLDING KNOWLEDGE NOT KNOWN TO THE PEOPLE OF THAT TIME, AND GOD IN HIS WORDS TOLD THEM THAT THEY WILL COME TO KNOW THE TRUTH LATER ON.

At the time of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, no one will dare to say that the earth is in the shape of GLOBE, Like a ball, and that there are people living DOWN UNDER.
Isaac Newton’s law of gravitation came in 1667, and he had been reluctant to publish it, because he feared controversy and criticism.

Q- 38:88 AND YOU WILL SURELY KNOW THE TRUTH OF ITS INFORMATION AFTER TIME.
{A lot of the knowledge which God presented in the Quran at that time will not be understood or accepted by people, and God knows that well, so, he told them that in the future they will know the truth , and when they are ready for it.}

Q-39:27 And WE certainly presented for the people in this Quran from EVERY KIND OF EXAMPLE, that they might remember.

Q- 41:53 WE WILL SHOE THEM OUR SIGNS IN THE HORIZONS *(1) AND WITHIN THEMSELVES *(2) UNTIL IT BECOMES CLEAR TO THEM THAT IT IS THE TRUTH, BUT IT IS NOT SUFFICIENT CONCERNING YOUR LORD THAT HE IS, OVER ALL THINGS, A WITNESS ?.

(1) - IN THE HORIZONS:

21:30 HAVE THOSE WHO DISBELIEVED NOT CONSIDERED THAT THE HEAVEN AND EARTH WERE A JOINED ENTITY, AND WE SEPARATE THEM .
{The Big Bang theory}

41:11 THEN HE [GOD] DIRECTED HIMSELF TO THE HEAVEN WHILE IT WAS SMOKE...
{For 380 to 400 million years after the Big Bang , and before the stars were performed the universe was filled with smoke. -see NASA}

51:47 AND THE HEAVEN WE CONSTRUCTED WITH STRENGTH AND INDEED WE ARE ITS EXPANDER.
{The Expanding universe theory -NASA & the Hubble site }

21:33 AND IT IS HE WHO CREATED THE NIGHT AND THE DAY AND THE SUN AND THE MOON; ALL HEAVENLY BODIES, IN AN ORBIT ARE SWIMMING.
36:38 AND THE SUN RUNS ON COURSE TOWARDS ITS DESTINATION.
{After Hubble discovering of the billions of galaxies with billions of stars, we came to understand that all the stars and all the planets and every object in all the galaxies are going in orbits around
the center of their galaxy. Our earth and the other planets are orbiting the sun, and all of them including the sun are going in very high speed in an orbit around the center of our galaxy. That is a fact today, and these information came in the Quran 1400 years ago .}

65:12 IT IS GOD WHO CREATED SEVEN HEAVENS AND OF THE EARTH, LIKE OF THEM.
{The universe is an immense space, and it is far beyond our reach, even so scientists by using a very highly developed instruments start finding planets [more than 300 by now] in our galaxy, and what they search is in an area no more than the size of a palm of a hand . NASA scientists said , “If the chance is one per billion, then there should be billions of planets like earth.”}

21:32 AND WE MADE THE SKY A PROTECTED CEILING, BUT THEY , FROM ITS SIGNS ARE TURNING AWAY.
{The ozone layer is a layer in EARTH’S ATMOSPHERE which contains relatively high concentration of OZONE (O3). This layer absorb 97-99% of the sun’s high frequency ULTRA VIOLET LIGHT, WHICH IS DAMAGING TO LIFE ON EARTH. - NASA }

21:31 AND WE PLACED WITHIN THE EARTH FIRMLY SET MOUNTAINS, LETS IT SHOULD SHIFT WITH THEM.
78:6/7 HAVE WE NOT MADE THE EARTH AS BED, AND THE MOUNTAINS AS PEGS*.
*{ A- Anatomy of earth, by Cailleux, P.220 .”The mountains, like pegs, have deep roots embedded in the ground.” ----- B- EARTH , by Press & Siever, P.413. “Mountains have deep roots under the surface of the ground.”}

Q-27:88 AND YOU SEE THE MOUNTAINS, THINKING THEM STATIONARY, WHILE THEY ARE PASSING AS PASSING OF CLOUDS.
{ 1400 years ago God told us that the earth [an object] moving in an orbit in the sky, and here HE is telling us that the earth, and on it are the mountains which we think they are stationary, but they
are moving fast. Today the astronauts from the space station can watch the earth and the mountains moving below them.}

Man at all time dreamt to fly like a bird, but never come to his mind to go far into space, that is until the 20th century when man came to possess very advanced knowledge to create the power needed to do so. Let us see what God told us about going into space:

Q- 55:33 O COMPANY OF JINN AND MANKIND, IF YOU ARE ABLE TO PASS BEYOND THE REGION OF THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH, THEN PASS. YOU WILL NOT PASS EXCEPT BY AUTHORITY *.

This word came in Arabic as “SULTAN” , which means:
A name for a ruler who has complete power over his subjects.
Also it means authority with a total power .
God did not say that man will not pass beyond the region of heaven and earth, but HE said that man can pass if he got the authority and the power. THE FOLLOWING VERSES ARE THE PROOFS:

Q- 84:16-18 SO I SWEAR BY THE TWILIGHT GLOW - AND BY THE NIGHT AND WHAT IT ENVELOPS - AND BY THE MOON WHEN IT BECOMES FULL -
Q- 84:19 THAT YOU WILL SURELY RIDE [TRAVEL] STAGE UPON STAGE.
{When astronauts leave the earth, the first thing they come to observe is the twilight glow (the first moment the sun appearing in the horizon over the earth, then after they will go into the darkness of space and what holds from secrets
[the night and what it holds from secrets], after that they will see the full moon [as we did see it from the pictures which they took in space] .
God gave us a simple picture to what man will observe traveling into space, and after that how he will be traveling. When Astronauts traveled to the moon , they used rocket of several stages.}

Q- 6:125 “ .....and whoever HE wants to misguide - HE MAKES HIS BREAST TIGHT AND CONSTRICTED AS THOUGH HE WERE CLIMBING INTO THE SKY.”
{A NASA astronaut answering a question presented by a student as what he felt when the shuttle left earth speeding up into the sky. He Said that he felt a pressure on his chest even with the protective clothing.
Before the 20th century no one ever climbed into the sky, but 1400 years ago God in HIS message not only mentioning CLIMBING INTO SKY , but also DESCRIBES THE EFFECT ON WHOM WHO TRAVEL INTO SKY. }

Q- 24:40 OR THEY ARE LIKE DARKNESS WITHIN AN UNFATHOMABLE SEA WHICH IS COVERED BY WAVES, UPON WHICH ARE WAVES, OVER WHICH ARE CLOUDS. DARKNESS SOME OF THEM UPON OTHERS. WHEN ONE PUTS OUT HIS HAND, HE
CAN HARDLY SEE IT. AND HE TO WHOM GOD HAS NOT GRANTED LIGHT, FOR HIM THERE IS NO LIGHT.
{Until June 1969 , when NASA sent a research submarine in the deep, in the Atlantic Ocean, and the captain of the sub put the information in writing and in drawings showing the waves in the
deep sea below the waves of the surface, until that time no one knows this fact. See the proof in NASA - [Ben Franklin Gulf Stream Drift Mission Report .
Grumman Aerospace Corporation Ocean Systems Department Document OSR-69-19 ]}

Q- 86:1-4 BY THE SKY AND THE NIGHT COMER - AND WHAT CAN MAKE YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE NIGHT COMER?, IT IS THE PIERCING STAR - THERE IS NO SOUL BUT THAT IT HAS OVER IT A PROTECTOR.
86:8 INDEED, HE (GOD), TO RETURN HIM, IS ABLE.

{Here, God swears by the sky and by THE PIERCING STAR * , a certain star which people do not know, but it is there in the sky. HE swear that every soul is protected by HIM, and HE is able to return them back , and no soul will escape. GOD SHOWS US HIS POWER AND COMPARE IT TO A VERY POWERFUL STAR
When the scientists used the term ‘BLACK HOLE, they make a mistake. First, there is no hole in the empty sky, and there is no black dot in the black sky, and second, what they call black hole in their first findings, they found out later that this thing is a very big star , millions of time bigger than our sun, with a tremendous gravitation power that even the light cannot escape from it . THE POWER OF GOD IS GREATER THAN THE PIERCING STAR.}

God told us about the creation of the heaven and earth, for which I brought only few verses from the Quran to show it. But the creation story also came in the Bible before 2000 years, so let us look at it, and then judge which can be God’s words :

GENESIS.
I am not going to copy all the pages, but only I will bring a short summary for it.
First day:
- God created heaven and earth.
- God created light.
- He divided light from darkness. (Called the light day and the darkness night )
{can anyone believe that the day and night where on earth before the sun been created , the sun came in the fourth day.}
And there was evening and there was morning, the first day ?.
{From the first day there was evening and morning, and all that before the creation of the sun and the moon }

Second day:
- God created solid ARCH , parting the waters from the waters.
- God made the ARCH for a division between the water under it, and the water above it.
- GAVE THE ARCH THE NAME OF HEAVEN.
{Here we can see very clearly that the writer(s) of this story believes that the earth is flat and the heaven above it is an ARCH, let us say like a tent. [In the fourth day God put the sun , the moon, and the stars in the ARCH.}
And there was evening and there was morning, the second day.
{No comment}

Third day:
- God gave the dry land the name of earth, and the water named seas.
- God let the grass come up on the earth , and plants, and fruit trees.
{Can anyone believe that the grass and the trees will grow in the absence of the sun ?}
And there was evening and there was morning, the third day.
{Again, no comment}
Fourth day:
- God made the two great lights (THE SUN & THE MOON)
- God made THE STARS.
- “And GOD PUT THEM IN THE ARCH OF HEAVEN to give light on the earth.
And there was evening and there was morning, the fourth .
{Now, the writer of this story is right, there is evening and morning on the flat earth under the ARCH [the tent], but can that be true for the global earth ?. Read the note * after.

Fifth day:
God create the living creatures in the water, and create the birds.
And there was evening and there was morning, the fifth day.
{Are they sure?. Was there any one beside God watching Him and making notes? }

Sixth day:
- God let the earth give birth to all sorts of living things (cattle...beasts etc.)
- God makes man in His image.
{Here the story tells us that the birds , the cattle and the beasts etc., were born from earth [ like the grass and the trees], and man looks in the same image of God. It is like the old man that we see in the famous painting on the ceiling of a cathedral in Italy [the creation of Adam] .

IS THAT THE GOD WHO CREATED THE UNIVERSE ?, OR THE GOD WHICH JESUS AND THE QURAN MENTIONED HIM AS HOLY SPIRIT, WHICH HAS NO FLESH AND BONES ?.}
Did they forget the 2nd commandment ?:
YOU SHALL NOT MAKE FOR YOURSELF AND IDOL, OR ANY LIKENESS OF WHAT IS IN HEAVEN ABOVE OR ON THE EARTH BENEATH OR IN THE WATER UNDER THE EARTH.

And Jesus said:
Mat.-21:31/32 Therefore I say to you , any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, BUT BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE SPIRIT [GOD] SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN. Whoever speaks a word against THE SON OF MAN
[JESUS] it shall be forgiven him; BUT WHOEVER SPEAKS AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT [GOD], IT SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN HIM....

Luke 24:39 ..... For A SPIRIT HAS NO FLESH AND BONES as you see that I have.

On the seventh day he took his rest from all the work which he had done.
{If God has the same image as man, and made of flesh and bones , and he is like we saw in the painting, then for sure he gets tired after all that work and need a day of rest , one full day from the morning to the evening to the morning, 24 hours rest then what ?}

* note: God’s words in the Quran tells us the truth:
Q- 39:5 HE [GOD] CREATED THE HEAVENS AND EARTH IN TRUTH. HE WRAPS THE NIGHT OVER THE DAY AND WRAPS THE DAY OVER THE NIGHT, and HE has subjected the sun and the moon, each running its course for a specific term....

{The day and the night are in continuing move on the earth, second by second, on one side the day taking over the night, while on the other side the day taking over the night, and that proves that the earth is in a globe shape and not flat, and that can be seen by those who live in the space station high above the earth.}

(2) - WITHIN THEMSELVES:

Q- 40:57 THE CREATION OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH IS GREATER THAN THE CREATION OF MANKIND, BUT MOST OF THE PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW.
{A very true statement- People at that time thought that the earth is the center of their world, today the earth is as very small thing, as a speck of dust in God’ universe.}

Q- 52:35/36 OR WERE THEY CREATED BY NOTHING, OR WERE THEY THE CREATORS [OF THEMSELVES] ?. - OR DID THEY CREATE THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH ? RATHER, THEY ARE NOT CERTAIN.
{Good questions - needs a functioning brain that understand logic to understand them to give an answer .}

Q- 30: 27 AND IT IS HE WHO BEGINS CREATION; THEN REPEATS IT, AND THAT IS EVEN EASIER FOR HIM.
{let me give a simple example: for man to create the wheel it took ages, but after a short time came the cart, and then the carriage, and then the car, and in a very short time if ones looks around he will find that there are countless of creation that works with wheels, and what goes for the wheel can be said about every creation that man created in every field we think of.

IT IS VERY EASY FOR MAN TO CREATE MILLIONS OF THING USING THE ELEMENT WHICH HE DID NOT CREATE AT THE FIRST PLACE . DID ANYONE THOUGHT OF
GOD WHO CREATED THE ELEMENTS OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE FROM NOTHING, AND HOW EASY FOR HIM TO DO IT ?.}

Q- 21:104 THE DAY WHEN WE WILL FOLD THE HEAVEN LIKE FOLDING OF A [WRITTEN] SHEET FOR THE RECORDS. AS WE BEGAN THE FIRST CREATION, WE WILL REPEAT IT.
{If the density of the universe exactly equals the critical density, then the geometry of THE UNIVERSE IS FLAT LIKE A SHEET OF PAPER. WMAP has confirmed this result with very
high accuracy and precision. We now know that THE UNIVERSE IS FLAT with only a 0.5% margin of error. - From NASA.}

Q- 31:11 THIS IS THE CREATION OF ALLAH [GOD] . SO SHOW ME WHAT THOSE OTHER THAN HIM HAVE CREATED.

Q- 23:12-16 AND CERTAINLY DID WE CREATE MAN FROM AN EXTRACT OF CLAY. - THEN WE PLACED HIM AS A SPERM DROP IN A FIRM LODGING [the womb] -THEN WE MADE THE SPERM-DROP INTO A CLINGING CLOT, AND WE MADE THE CLOT INTO A LUMP [of flesh] , AND WE MADE FROM THE LUMP, BONES, AND WE COVERED THE BONES WITH FLESH; THEN WE DEVELOPED HIM INTO ANOTHER CREATION. SO BLESSED IS ALLAH, THE BEST OF CREATORS. - THEN INDEED, AFTER THAT YOU ARE TO DIE. - THEN INDEED YOU , ON THE DAY OF RESURRECTION, WILL BE RESURRECTED.
{Listen to Dr. Maurice Bucaille and other scientists on ‘YOUTUBE’ , telling us that such knowledge was not known until the modern technology were developed.}

Q- 35:15/16 O MANKIND, YOU ARE THOSE IN NEED OF ALLAH, WHILE ALLAH IS THE FREE OF NEED, THE PRAISEWORTHY. - IF HE WILLS, HE CAN DO AWAY WITH YOU AND BRING FORTH A NEW CREATION.

Q- 22:73 O PEOPLE, AN EXAMPLE IS PRESENTED , SO LISTEN TO IT. INDEED, THOSE YOU INVOKE BESIDES ALLAH [GOD] WILL NEVER CREATE [as much as] A FLY, EVEN IF THEY GATHERED TOGETHER FOR IT [i.e., that purpose] . AND IF THE FLY SHOULD STEAL FROM THEM A TINY THING, THEY COULD NOT RECOVER IT FROM HIM. WEAK ARE THE PURSUER AND THE PURSUED.
{God showing us our right place in HIS kingdom, HIS universe, and showing us how small and weak we are when putting us in comparison side by side with a fly. We might not like this comparison, and we think that we are great because we reach the moon or create a robots or blow an atom bomb, forgetting that we live on the earth with billions of other species , and our earth, even our solar system are smaller than a speck of dust in God’s kingdom.}

Q- 29:43 AND THESE EXAMPLES WE REPRESENT TO THE PEOPLE, BUT NONE WILL UNDERSTAND THEM EXCEPT THOSE OF KNOWLEDGE.

GOD TELLING PEOPLE THE TRUTH ABOUT THE QURAN:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q--- 10:37 And it was not [possible] for this Quran to be produced by other than Allah [God] , but it is a confirmation of what was before it , AND A DETAILED EXPLANATION OF THE FORMER SCRIPTURE, about which there is no doubt, from the LORD OF THE WORLD.
Q- 10:38 Or do they say [about the prophet] , “HE INVENTED IT ?”. Say, “Then bring forth a SURAH [Chapter] like it and call upon [for assistance] whomever you can besides Allah, if you should be truthful.”

Many Christian Arabs tried to imitate the words to create similar book, but only created works of nonsense. I do not think any one can do a similar work, not even similar work as the work of William Shakespeare.

I the year 1842, a German researcher by the name “ K. FLOGEL” after living in Arabia, and studied the language, and the Quran , he wrote the first directory [782 pages] for the words of the Quran, and this is the book which I use to bring information from the Quran for any subject, and without it I will never be able to do my work, even while I read the Quran many time I did not memorize except few lines and few words, and I do the same when quoting the Bible [I use “search the Bible” - KJB].

When computer came in wide use, people put in it the information which came from that book, and their findings were surprising, so let us see what they find:

The QURAN contains 114 (surah) chapters, and total (Ayat) verses of 6348, and a total words of 77878 .
The word DAY repeated 365 times.
{It is well established that the current earth year is about 365.2421897 - Wikipedia}

The word MOON repeated 27 times.
{The ‘nodal’ month is the period in which the Moon returns to the same node of its orbit; the nodes are the two points where the Moon's orbit crosses the plane of the Earth's orbit. Its duration is about 27.21222 days on average. - Wikipedia}

{[Feb 5, 2010] 71% of the Earth is covered in Water 29% of the Earth is covered in Land . Yahoo- Answer}
Note: Those figures do not include rivers, small lakes etc..

The word LAND repeated 13 times, and the word SEA repeated 33 times. And both totaling 46 times,
and since we know now that the land is only about 29% of the surface of the earth,So, 13/46 = 28.3%
And since we know too, that the water surface on the earth is 71%,
So, 33/46 = 71.7

MENTIONING THE PROPHETS NAME IN THE QURAN:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam- (25 times) - Abraham (69) - Isaac (17) - Ishmael (12) - Moses (136) - Solomon (17)-
Jacob (16) - Joseph (27) - David (16) - Jesus (33) - Mary (34) -
Muhammad (4 times) , and (1) as Ahmed. Also, He was mentioned many times as Messenger.

As in the case of Moses and Jesus, In the Quran God gave prophet Muhammad instruction as what to say and as what to do, and the following verses are the evidence:

Q-39:41 Indeed we sent down to you the book for the people in truth. So whoever is guided - it is for (the benefit of) his soul; and whoever goes astray only goes astray to its detriment. AND YOU ARE NOT A MANAGER (i.e., authority) OVER THEM.
Q-4:79 AND WE HAVE SENT YOU, TO THE PEOPLE AS A MESSENGER, and sufficient is GOD as witness.
Q-29:18 If your people deny the message - already nations before you have denied.
AND THERE IS NOT UPON THE MESSENGER EXCEPT THE DUTY OF NOTIFICATION.
Q-4:80 He who obeys the messenger has obeyed GOD; but those who turn away , WE HAVE NOT SENT YOU OVER THEM AS A GUARDIAN.
Q-17:54 ...AND WE HAVE NOT SENT YOU, OVER THEM AS A MANAGER.

The opponent to Muhammad message claimed:
1- That He wrote the book, while he could not read or write.
2- That He copied most of the book [Quran] from the Bible. That is false, because:
A) The names of the prophets are the only thing that came in the Bible and in the Quran, but their stories are different, because the Bible claims that some sinned , [killing & adultery] and done wrong thing, while the Quran tells that they were righteous.
B) The story of creation far different from the story in the Bile. And the stories of Jesus and His mother Mary are very different too.
C) Mary , Jesus’s Mother mentioned only few times in the Gospels, and one of them does not fit with Her greatness as the Mother of Jesus.
Mark- 3:32/33 .....Your Mother and your brothers are outside looking for you. Answering them, He said “ WHO ARE MY MOTHER.....

While in the Quran a whole chapter [Surah] in Her name [Surah Maryam] #19 came in 98 verses. One verse tells us who is Mary, in the sight of Allah [God].:

Q- 3:42 And [mention] when the Angels said, O MARY, indeed ALLAH HAS CHOSEN YOU AND PURIFIED YOU AND CHOSEN YOU ABOVE THE WOMEN OF THE WORLD.
------ MARY IN THE QURAN, IS ABOVE ALL THE WOMEN OF THE WORLD-----

3- And His ambition was to create a state in which He will get the power, and wealth.
A) If that so, then He will not write about Himself , that his not even a manager over the people.
B) He asked His companion to burry Him in unmarked grave wrapped in a white cloth. There is no picture or statue for Him, while there are pictures and statues for Moses, Jesus, Paul etc., etc.
C) At the time of His death, Muhammad did not possess any wealth, more than He had when He started His message, and so was Jesus.

4- And they claimed, that Muhammad gets His information from the Hindus , the Greeks and the Romans. They lied all the time, and they tried everything to falsify the message of God, as the Jews done to the message of Jesus. God said:
Q- 2:147 THE TRUTH IS FROM YOUR LORD, SO NEVER BE AMONG DOUBTERS.
Q- 2:159 INDEED, THOSE WHO CONCEAL WHAT WE SENT DOWN OF CLEAR PROOFS AND GUIDANCE AFTER WE MADE IT CLEAR FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE SCRIPTURE - THOSE ARE CURSED BY ALLAH AND CURSED BY THOSE WHO CURSE.

God said in the Quran : “Muhammad is no more than a messenger, prophet”
Jesus said: “I CAN DO NOTHING ON MY OWN INITIATIVE”...BUT ,”THE WILL OF HIM WHO SENT ME.”

OTHER FASCINATING THINGS:

The SUN and the MOON , repeated together 19 times, and never the moon came before the sun .
{The sun is the center of the solar system, then come the earth then the moon.}

The NIGHT and the DAY , repeated 40 times, and always the night come before the day, except in six verses , when the day comes before the night and come immediately after the night and the
day as in this verse:
Q-39:5 ...... HE WRAPS THE NIGHT OVER THE DAY AND WRAPS THE DAY OVER THE NIGHT......

The Question why the night always mentioned before the day?.
In the universe the ‘matter’, and that is the galaxies with all what hold , stars, planets, rocks etc., are making less than 5% of the volume of the universe, the rest 95+% are DARK MATTER & DARK ENERGY.
Scientists have come up with the composition that the universe is, ~70% dark energy, ~25% dark matter, ~5% normal matter. NASA.

The DAY represent only one part of the earth, while the other part is dark NIGHT surrounded by unlimited space of darkness, and that is why God mentioned the night before the day.

IS THE QURAN THE WORK OF MUHAMMAD?

Let us look closely to what the Quran hold from secrets:

“Surah , Al-BAYYINAH”- Chaptet , CLEAR EVIDENCE
Let us look at that, Surah number (98), witch translate to ( CLEAR
EVIDENCE). It contains (98) words, and after that surah ( chapter), there are
exactly (98) verses to the end of the QUR’AN .
The word EVIDENCE came twice:In verse # 1 witch contains (55) letters, and,
In verse # 4 witch contains (43) letters, with a totals of (98) letters.

If anyone think that came by chance, then he should look at another chapter.

And it is like miracle, or it is a miracle indeed, when it was mentioned in the
QUR’AN in the surah (chapter) Al QADR (97:1-5), the night of Al-Qadr, witch is
the night of the coming of the QUR’AN ,and it is the 27 night in the month of
RAMADAN the month of the fastening for Muslims, and the word (AL-QADR) it
did come in the place were it was mentioned by (‘she’ -as Al-Kadr), after a twenty six word, to be the word number (27).
We might say it came by chance again . That is fine, but what we say if such a thing
happen in a larger number of words .

In the surah (chapter) Al-Kahf (18:9-25).
Q-18:9 Or you have thought that the companions of the cave.........
Q-18:25 and they remained in their “CAVE” for three hundred years and exceeded by nine, that is (309 years).
The word CAVE in the Arabic writing was the word number (308) followed by the words three hundred and nine on the spot (309).

THOSE ARE JUST FEW EXAMPLES, AND I THINK THAT PROVES THAT THE QURAN IS NOT THE WORKS OR THE WORDS OF MUHAMMAD WHO CANNOT READ OR WRITE.

Q- 10:38 Or do they say [about the prophet] , “HE INVENTED IT ?”. Say, “Then bring forth a SURAH [Chapter] like it and call upon [for assistance] whomever you can besides Allah, if you should be truthful.”

THE BIG QUESTIONS:
WHERE GOD RESIDES ?, AND HOW DOES HE CONTROL HIS UNIVERSE ?
There was no mention in the Bible or the Gospels or in any other book in the world about where God resides.
According to what I came to understand from the many who wrote in the different forums that every one had his own opinion, some believe that God is everywhere, and among us, and ‘Indie Anna’ a graduate from catholic university in Montreal she thought that God live on one planet in our galaxy .

Q- 2:255 Allah - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of all existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission ? He
knows what is before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills.
HIS KURSI [THRONE] EXTENDS OVER THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

Q-74:31 .....And none knows the soldiers of your lord except Him......
Q- 97:4 THE ANGELS AND THE SPIRIT [i.e., Gabriel] DESCEND THEREIN BY PERMISSION OF THEIR LORD FOR EVERY MATTER.

Q-39:75 And you will see THE ANGELS SURROUNDING THE THRONE, exalting [Allah] with praise of their Lord.....
Q-16:2 HE SENDS DOWN THE ANGELS, with the inspiration [i.e.,revelation] of His command, upon whom He wills......
Q- 70:3-7 It is from Allah, owner of the ways of ascent. - THE ANGELS AND THE SPIRIT [i.e., Gabriel] WILL ASCEND TO HIM DURING A DAY THE EXTENT OF WHICH IS FIFTY THOUSAND YEARS. - So be patient with gracious patience. - INDEED, THEY SEE IT [AS] DISTANT , BUT WE SEE IT [AS] NEAR.

HERE, GOD GAVE US THE ANSWER. THE PLACE WHERE HIS THRONE IS, AND HIS THRONE IS ABOVE ALL THE UNIVERSE THAT WE KNOW.
AND GAVE US THE ANSWER AS HOW THINGS RUN IN THE UNIVERSE BY USING HIS ANGELS .
The Bible and the gospels are full of the angels stories, coming to Abraham, Hagar, Moses, and to the virgin Mary , and many others. God never came to earth, and no one ever saw God and lived, the Bible told us.

After all that, God gave us a great message:

Q- 2:256 THERE SHALL BE NO COMPULSION IN [ACCEPTANCE OF] THE RELIGION...

LOVE & PEACE, THAT IS GOD MESSAGE TO HIS PEOPLE IN HEAVEN AND ON THE EARTH. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD