Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » TWO BLOODLINES? TWO MESSIAHS?
Hello, guest
Name: MAriAnna72  •  Title: TWO BLOODLINES? TWO MESSIAHS?  •  Date posted: 05/28/07 18:07
Q: Hi everyone, I would be interested in a intriguing theory, that Mary Magdalene was married before Yeshua, and there were sons from her first marriage. A Kathleen MCGowan, author of bestselling THe Expected One, explors this and admits she has been admitted to official sorces that allow this time for bits of truth.

I am exploring also, my unique thoughts on the subject, stemming from the Bible itself, and that is God talking to his wife, "Israel."

"For Jehovah called you as if you were a wife left entirely and hurt in spirit, and as a wife of the time of youth who was then rejected, your God has said." Isaiah 54:6

Legend has it that Magdalene represented fallen Israel, a broken hearted wife who received the certificate of divorce from her first husband, to be in love again with a lover. Jesus, or representative of God.

In the Tarot story which is the tale of Jesus and Magdalene, the Lovers card represents their love and their scandal to the Jewish Court.

You could not be married again if your first husband was still alive. Thus, the controversy, the be heading of John the Baptist allowed the way for the Marriage of Jesus and Magdalene, even though they already had children , Wedding at Cana?

In Egypt legend they got married in Egypt after they met. Left handed Mary is the egyptian practicce of wearing your wedding ring on the left hand, heart line. We have this practice today, unknowingly dedicated to the illicit first forbidden marriage of Mary and Jesus after her first husband left her.

Jesus claimed Mary as his wife, and that he was her true husband.

There is scriptures on the rivalry of John the Baptist, and Jesus. It is the story of forgiveness and true love. It was Jesus that told John, "You do not put new wine into old wineskins."

This was such a scandal that it embarrased all of Israel, and they didnt understand it was their prophecy of Isaiah coming true. God was to take back his rejected Bride, and redeem her from her fallen rejected state in the form of the pure virginal Yeshua /Jesus who claimed Mary as his bride through his purity for waiting for her.

In true consumation, they conceived children of the Bloodline,

But there are TWO Bloodlines, one from Magdalene and the Baptist. and one from Magdalene and Jesus according to now revealed secrets. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 05/28/07 19:19
A: Interesting theory!Polygammy was not unusual in those days.In order for the survival of a lineage it wasn't unusual for a man to have several wives.Mary Magedelene could have been married before she met Jesus and they could have had an affair---sounds like soap opera material---or got married while she was still married to her first husband if he wasn't dead or their relationship wasn't legally ended in the eyes of their community.She could have also ran away from a cruel husband hoping that she would not be found.. and Jesus took her under his protection then she fell in love with his charismatic and idealistic persona What is your source for the John the Baptist connection?Mary M is still an enigma but there were other Marys,too. 
Name: JMD  •  Date: 05/29/07 7:54
A: Perhaps you have the Mary's mixed up? - It's Jesus mother Mary who 'possibly' was married twice - to Joseph, and then his brother. At least there is historical proof to back up that claim/theory. [Read "Jesus Dynasty" by Dr. Tabor.] hmmm... Could that be what people are picking up on?

John the Baptizer and Jesus/Yeshua were co-messiahs. I see no proof of John ever being married though? He was quite a pious man, from what I can gather, and marriage just doesn't seem to be a part of it in his case? But each to their own... Imagination/fantasy is nice, and I do much of it myself - within though; it's mostly not to be blathered about, least in my belief, it's private not public, but each to their own.

I tend to lean towards Pantera being Jesus' 'earthly' father; another interesting theory .... especially since wow! I think I must be the reincarnation of Jesus father Pantera! :b or maybe the woman at the well? Martha? just a regular person? Some of those Romans though were quite 'spiritual' I've discovered.... awesome ! :D

*laughs*

St. Matthew
"For these people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart.

Hear, therefore the parable of the sower. When any one hears the word of the Kingdom, and does not understand, then come the cunning one, and catch away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that hears the word, and soon with joy receives it; Yet he has not let it root in himself, but only for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

He also that received seed among the thorns is he that hears the word; yet the care of this world [ego, fame], and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful.

But he that received seed into the good ground is he that hears the word, and understands it; which also bears fruit, and brings forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty."

Well, I'm off now to tend to my luxurious and lush garden, do some weeding, fix a few fountains, and the like; oh, and I'll have to check out the new gems and jewels, and most important, visit all my many friends; perhaps have a picnic on the seashore, or a hike in the woods? Well, if I'm the crazy one, I'm sure having a good time. ...take care all and have fun yourselves!
JM:D 
Name: MAriAnna72  •  Date: 05/29/07 17:51
A: HI Panluna, thank you for your thoughful responses. I have many sources for the Baptist Connection to Mary Magdalene, by bigget inspiration is Isaiah, and Gnostic Tau Malachi, Katharine Mcgowan, and Mythology,

Interestingly, in Chinese Legend, there is a movie called "The Promise." about a princess who falls in love with a powerful man. He vows to love her, but in the end his political motivations are more important than her, Then a young virgin man wants her affections, but he is a commoner with no money. Later he finds out he is actually in line to be King in another world that was destroyed, so he is actually a Prince, and more worthy of the Princesses love. 
Name: MAriAnna72  •  Date: 05/29/07 19:27
A: Hi JMD, thanks for your post. Can you give us more information on what you have on Jesus's father? Who is Pantera? I have only heard theories like Jesus's Father was a Roman?

Yes, John the Baptist sounded like a pious man, In McGowans book it is his personaltiy that ends his union with Magdalene. He seems to foreshadow the over righteous celibate structure of the future Patriarchal church system.

I believe Jesus represented God taking back his wife Israel. Jesus was Judah, Magdalene was Israel. I can post my further research, thanks for being patient. I am ill a lot, and it takes time for me to do my reading.

It sounds like you have a rich life!! I would love to have beautiful gradens and fountains! What do you do with gems and jewels? My young husband is studying gems, and maybe he will tackle Solomons temple, and Gods temple in Revelation, Such beaurtiful Gem imagery.

Glad to meet you.
Marianne 
Name: Not Dattaswami  •  Date: 05/30/07 0:17
A:
Name: JMD  •  Date: 05/30/07 8:27
A: "The blind lead the blind right into the ditch." 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 05/30/07 14:56
A: I'm just getting ready to read THE EXPECTED ONE.Have you read the JESUS FAMILY TOMB,Marianna?It's factual and based on scientific evidence.McGowen's book is a novel. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD