Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Thank you Simcha
Hello, guest
Name: deeu  •  Title: Thank you Simcha  •  Date posted: 09/11/07 17:07
Q: Thank you Simcha!

I just LOVE your way of reporting on these biblical stories! In my opinion, you hit them bang...right on the head each and every time! Whether it be this movie in co-operation with James Cameron (and all involved) or your Naked Archeologist shows...love each & every one. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 09/11/07 19:29
A: I agree with you Deeu.He does really good work.And he keeps the viewers intrest going.There are no accolades higher than being an inspiration. 
Name: lupus-rex  •  Date: 09/30/07 5:17
A: I also agree with this, I am a fan and my wife is a fan and we have the book and watched the show on t.v. all greatly interesting and worthwhile stuff, presented in a very good ejoyable way. Simcha has a great tv persona too, nice voice, friendly face and from Toronto to boot! 
Name: Teacher  •  Date: 11/27/07 4:36
A: Yes. Thank you Simcha. Especially if you can prove to all the smug Christians in the world you want to convert me and tell me I'm going to hell that their leader was a huge fat fraud. Thank you indeed. We Jews are laughing out loud!!!!!!!!!! 
Name: QuebecIndieAnna  •  Date: 01/04/08 16:54
A: Thank you Simcha.

In Quebec, there are French and Irish Catholics mainly, but our society has gone through a pseudo-secularisation in 1960. With immigration, the need to look at religion while standing apart from dogma and denomination is needed.

May your curiosity for ancient literature serve as invitation to all to engage in literary analysis.

May we become a planet that values the ancient writing of our Sisters and Brothers of other religions. May we become a planet that is curious about the ancient writings in general.

Is my prayer.

May forgiveness flow for the snide comments of the hurt, of Jews, of Christians, of Muslims, and of all who cling to dogma and denominationalism.

May our human race rise above dogma and denomination.

May we all learn from Simcha to enjoy quoting the Scriptures of other religious groups.

I pray.

Indie Anna in Quebec Canada 
Name: Panluna  •  Date: 01/04/08 17:55
A: QuebecindieAnna,

AMEN! And I agree with you.You are truely enlightened. 
Name: Anchorite  •  Date: 02/02/08 2:20
A: Cameron's Titanic poster has 13 steps, same as the pyramid on the dollar.

To avoid libel, I'll let you draw your own conclusions...

His protagonist proclaims himself king and is sent to the abyss.

Nothing to do with the failure of Jesus? 
Name: Paige  •  Date: 02/16/08 23:41
A: Thank you Simcha!!!! - I must say it is so sad that people cannot just accept the probability that this tomb statisicly is the tomb of jesus. I am not a psychic or an astrologer or a scientist or an archeologist......... I am just a person who believes there is something powerful in the universe around us. It is part of the earth, the sky, the particals of our bodies, it makes our hair grow, it makes the trees grow, it makes the planet spin, it created the solar system we live in. It is something powerful and if you slow down and pay attention you can feel that energy. It tingles within, it gives you confirmation that what you see or read or feel is real. I have felt this energy through out my life on different occasions. The first time was when I was exposed to the temples from India and the Buddha in an Art History Class at U.C.L.A. I began collecting buddhas, I was in my 20's. I then felt this energy when reading a book written by Wayne Dyer. He has an amazing energy. Then I felt this energy from Tony Robbins Wife, I believe she is a very spiritual person with a very strong presence. I never even met her, she was just in the same room with me and several other thousands of people. Then I felt this energy we I saw "the Passion" by Mel Gibson. The amazing thing was that the movie theaters seem to be converted for a breif moment in time to a place of worship. The energy was so strong, I could not describe it or understand it. It was just there and I have come to believe it is this powerful source that controls this planet, its people, its atmosphere. It seems the Jews make such a big deal about all the things in that movie being so negative to the Jews but the truth is everyone was jewish in that movie, as Simcha stated when making the documentry. Everyone during the Jesus movement was Jewish, so in many ways we are all Jewish.

Then I rented a movie, "the lost tomb of Jesus," I am a busy mom and I had never heard of it, I thought when I put it in it would be another Indiana Jones type movie, to my surpise I felt that powerful energy I have felt over the years. It came to me in a big way. I had not even started the movie. I got my child to bed and started the movie. WOW !!! I sat up straight in my comfortable Lazy chair. It was not that I heard a thing, but it was the energy soaring to me and around me and all over. I knew before I saw the entire movie that this was real. If I doubted there was truth in the story of Jesus, it was all confirmed at that moment. So thank you Simcha. I am just grateful you are so "dogged," as James Cameron put it in your efforts to accumulate the facts. And even if there are some facts missing. I want you to know - some higher source is letting me know you are on the right track. Probably some of the sad people will make comments about this energy I feel. All I can say is if you don't feel it then maybe you need to rethink what you worship, what you believe and give God a chance, in all his forms, through David, Buddha, Jesus, it is probably the same energy and we are all of the same source. So deal with it. We are all related and if we would remember that the world would be a more peaceful place. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

P.S. Simcha would you please do another documentry on the family lineage of Jesus' son Judah. What if some of these people I feel this energy from are related to Judah? What if they are suppose to help sustain this world with their positive energy? Have you read the book "Power vs. Force" by David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph,D.? check it out!! 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD