Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » The Davinci Code Has Been Broken!!!!!!
Hello, guest
Name: nrh0904  •  Title: The Davinci Code Has Been Broken!!!!!!  •  Date posted: 06/07/12 20:10
Q: I wanted to inform you that I cracked the Davinci code and would like to have the opportunity to prove it to you.

If you like what you see from this then email

me at [email protected] and I will give you a more elaborate explanation. This is an extremely brief explanation.

First things first each letter of the alphabet has a numberical value assigned to it with A being 1 B 2 C 3 all the way to Z being 26.

The way that I proved this to be correct was in the bible in the last chapter revelations the seven churches equal the seven continents which equals 598. 598 days is equivalent to 1 year, 233 days which would take you if you started from day one AD to 8/21/2 = Auguest twenty first two. The lord jesus christ equals 233. August twenty first two = 326 = The revelation of jesus christ.

That is all I am going to tell you at this point but if you want to see the full solution email me back for my next email. I can write

a book explaining how the code has been cracked and am open to letting you be apart of the massive profits once I prove it to you that I have cracked it.
The Davinci Code Has Been Broken
33 95 122 150 176 241 241 backwards = 142 = nathaniel ryan

241st day of the year: August twenty ninth = 261 = nathaniel ryan hersperger = the united states of america 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: sam  •  Date: 06/15/12 0:13
A: Hi, everyone.

CONFUSION...CO-NFUSION...CONFUSION.

THA-T- IS WE CAN SEE CLEARLY IN THE RELIGION WHICH THEY CALL CHRISTIANITY.

Please watch this video from you tube:
- Trinity Doctrine-UnBiblical & Confusing (Jeffrey R. Holland-Oct 2007 Conf).flv

Then watch this one:
- Religious Mystery of The Crucifixion - Dr. Laurence Brown | Interfaith Issues - Episode 8

Then after watch this:
- Is the New Testament Reliable?

THEY ARE PRESENTED BY HONEST CHRISTIANS WHO USED LOGIC AND SCIENCE TO BRING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE BOOKS WHICH THE CHRISTIAN CALL HOLY.

A HOLY BOOKS SHOULD NOT HAVE MISTAKES OR CONTRADICTIONS OR LIES WITHIN ITS WORDS. THE WORDS OF GOD HOLD ONLY THE TRUTH AND NOTHING ELSE.

JESUS BROUGHT A CLEAR MESSAGE FROM GOD, BUT THE PEOPLE AFTER HIM ADDED THEIR FALSE WORDS TO HIS WORDS, AND CHANGED GOD MESSAGE TO CONFUSE THE PEOPLE AND THAT IS THE WORKD OF THE DEVIL. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD