Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » The Statistics Have Been Refuted!
Hello, guest
Name: CRosebrough  •  Title: The Statistics Have Been Refuted!  •  Date posted: 03/02/07 15:56
Q: That is correct.

I will say it again, This Film's Statistics have been analyzed, scrutinized and refuted!

The statistics are not 600 to 1 in favor of this being the tomb of Jesus Christ.

They are actually only .19 to 1 in favor of this being the tomb of Jesus Christ.

In other words, there is greater probability that this isn't Jesus' tomb than it is.

This is a fact!

Please visit ExtremeTheology.com for the details. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Mark-Tao  •  Date: 03/02/07 17:23
A: Why don't you tell the whole TRUTH?

There are "scientists" who have proof that the universe is only 6,000 years old, and that God created the world in 7 literal days.

Tell the people how all those animals from all over the world managed to get loaded onto the ark. The best part is how the Koalas in Australia were saved from the flood.

It's important that people have all the "real" facts. So go ahead and tell 'em.

While we're at it, you might as well share the good news that global warming is a myth. People need to know this stuff.

Wow, the truth really does set you free..... free from reality. 
Name: CRosebrough  •  Date: 03/02/07 18:13
A: Mark,

That was a very nice little tiatribe and red herring argument. Do you feel better now?

Maybe you're flying off the handle and avoiding the facts because the ExtremeTheology.com case is solid and you're not able to refute it. 
Name: ollypop  •  Date: 03/02/07 18:42
A: CRosebrough,

Do you not find this find of interest?
Mark-Tao makes a good argument for why religion in it's organized state is questioned so often.
There are so mnay contradictions in the New Testament that it's impossible to not acknowledge man's hand in it's creation.

This find does nothing to destroy your religeon, but like so many other "christians" you judge anyone who finds this of interest as naive and against god.
Shame on you!
Blind faith created the crusades and the inquisition.
Christians have killed other Christians in the name of what is "right" with God.
Open your mind to the conversation and give other's opinions some respect, you may find that people will listen to you more if you understand what has drawn them away from your viewpoint. 
Name: Mark-Tao  •  Date: 03/02/07 18:47
A: It never stops. People with the most exteme ideas to defend will always try to convince you that they have all the facts, and that you can stop asking questions now.

You claim to know the real statistics, but you say nothing about the methods used or how your expert came to a different conclusion. It's a typical tactic for someone promoting their agenda, not science.

and yes, I do feel better. Thanks for asking. 
Name: CRosebrough  •  Date: 03/02/07 19:14
A: Mark,

Read the article. It explains in DETAIL the methods for the different conclusion. 
Name: Mark-Tao  •  Date: 03/02/07 21:45
A: OK, CRose:
I went to your website and checked it out.
extremetheology.com

I lifted the following quote from the header:

"Dedicated to the proclamation and defense of the most extreme religious claim of all time; that Jesus of Nazareth IS the ONE TRUE God in human flesh and that He died for the sins of the world, rose victorious from the grave and is coming again to judge both the living and the dead."

The quote speaks for itself. Am I supposed to believe that it will offer unbiased information?

Try not to drive to far in your car, you might fall off the edge of earth.
It is flat, you know? 
Name: OpenMinded  •  Date: 03/03/07 1:51
A: I cannot believe that the statistics have been refuted by that artice. It was written by a christian person, therfore their numbers will not necessarly reflect those that are scientific. It is biased. Now maybe if someone that believed in Budda calculated the numbers it would be easier to believe since they have nothing to prove, gain or lose. The religous people are going to believe their numbers just as the scientific people are going to believe their numbers. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD