Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » Secret Symbols » The about the Holy Bible.
Hello, guest
Name: The messenger of Israel  •  Title: The about the Holy Bible.  •  Date posted: 02/20/09 2:51
Q: To all that wish to know the truth and possesses an opened mind here it is. For so long, there has been so many lies. For those that believe in " STAR CHILDEN, " one is speaking. " The sons of God went into the daughters of men and they bear them children."
I am a descendent. With every star lit night, as I look above me, I feel a universal pull. Genesis 1 was a spiritual realm. Genesis 2 everything became physical. The first man was an " HEMORPHADITE. " This being was both MALE AND FEMALE. And this being was " BLACK. " Water and dirt makes mud, and we all know what color mud is.
Yashua, Isa or who some call Jesus ( a slaveship ) was also BLACK. For so long, he has been falsely potrayed as a white man. The Holy Qur'an speaks about those in a cave ( caucus mountains ).
Caucasians have stolen the history of a people. The time has come for that history to be returned. The truth of the " REAL JEWS " must also be told as well. Revolution/Revelation 2:9, 3:9 ; the " TRUE BLACK MESSIAH " speaks of those that say, " they are jews, and are not, but are of the synagogues of satan. "
I know what I speak won't be believed, but the warning has been given. Yahshua's wife and children; the Ancients ; the descendents of all mentioned have awaited this time. Nostradumas even predicted the first rulers shall rule the earth again. The Messenger has spoken. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: The messenger of Israel  •  Date: 02/20/09 2:58
A: To see if anyone was paying attention, I left out " TRUTH " in the title and the " R " in children. You have to test the awareness. Why do you think many people say, " they are abducted. " The serpent has not been civilized. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD