Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Very Compelling
Hello, guest
Name: Set271  •  Title: Very Compelling  •  Date posted: 03/05/07 5:34
Q: As a born and raised christian I got the message of the film and I agree with the film maker. It was an unfair forum, about the film, afterwards. I had the same incredulous look on my face as did the filmakers' when listening to the remarks of those on the right side of the screen. Interesting that discovery channel chose to put them on the right side of the screen, which is the same side the host should have been on. I'm glad Simcha Jacobovici has made a representation of some if not most of my own conclusions I have come to as I have gotten older. Obviously the mystery of faith, which so incenses such anger and opression among many devout christians, simply makes me curiouser and curiouser. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: David  •  Date: 03/05/07 5:35
A: I think I agree. Not that I believe everything that is presented to me, in this case especially, but I am most definitely interested. 
Name: eks_spurt  •  Date: 03/05/07 7:06
A: My wife asked me a rhetorical question about Jesus's ascension into Heaven, She asked, if he took his body with him, skin, bones and all, why does his body not come back the same as he left? Such as listed in Revelations? How vastly different does he return then?
I have to chuckle at the idea my wife presented. Because the answer will probably lead to some future discussion. I cannot find any reason myself, that would exempt Jesus from the possibility of having a wife or children. Or a grave for that matter.
There is one thing I have been hearing from most people of faith that is that their good book is more like a legal document. And not something that is taught as a liberal art. In my mind a liberal art is subject to change, much like the laws of the land. Both are subject to change with more detailed knowledge and understanding. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD