Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Well done Simcha and Felix!!!!
Hello, guest
Name: Moises Behar  •  Title: Well done Simcha and Felix!!!!  •  Date posted: 03/06/07 3:42
Q: Congratulations Simcha and Felix for another outstanding documentary. the documentary presented the information in a logical manner and, most important, with the necessary caveats. Contrary to what critics are saying, it was clear that the purpose of the documentary was to open a discussion and not to provide conclusions. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: bergm  •  Date: 03/06/07 6:01
A: Thank you Simcha for a profound documentary. I loved it. It is easy for me to watch and believe you have discovered a wonderful truth. I have read Burton L. Mack, psychiatrist's books about reincarnation and Sylvia Browne's books. I know deep in my soul that human's have believed the Bible to be the absolute word of God for too long. It is a book of history and a book with just some of the actual words of Jesus. The rest is story time and just literature written by mere mortal men. It is time for someone to provide the spark so earthlings can reach a higher level of spirituality and move us all to greater peace and understanding. 
Name: lady andromeda  •  Date: 03/06/07 7:31
A: THANK YOU Simcha and Felix!!! VERY well done!!! 
Name: Ashsha  •  Date: 03/06/07 7:41
A: Hello.

I agree... this was the most facinating documentary I have ever seen. I was shocked by the treatment that Simcha and Professor Tabor received when interviewed by Ted Koppel. It just shows how powerful the piece really is... all that resistance to a miraculous discovery.

Congratulations to all involved. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD