Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » Where are the bones now?????
Hello, guest
Name: gaswizard  •  Title: Where are the bones now?????  •  Date posted: 03/05/07 18:08
Q: I find all this very fascinating. A tomb, a religion in question, a family that passed away 2000 plus years ago being torn apart by all these so-called educated scholars. Facts are just that, facts. You have solid facts. A family was laid to rest in a tomb that was just recently torn into back in 1980. Where are the bones of that family now? The Discovery documentary mentioned that the bones were taken outside of town and buried. Find that location where the bones have been buried and take DNA samples of the child and see if that sample does match the sample DNA sample of Mariamene e Mara and also a sample DNA of Jesus, son of Joseph and the child DNA should match the father and mother. I am sure there is a search for the remains of this family but I had not heard anything more mentioned. When you were a child and found out that there was no Santa Clause did your life end right there? No. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: Wes Boll  •  Date: 03/05/07 18:17
A: This is a point that has not been mentioned at all!!! Very, Very important in MY mind!!First of all, if we are going into family burial sites,removing the Casket's(as I call them),buring the bones and displaying the caskets for history(and profit) I DON'T THINK THAT WAS EVER THE RIGHT THING TO DO!! OK, so if we (!!!!,Israel) did this, I am sure they would have taken the time to respect the family and bury the bones under each one of their names!! THE ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTION will probably embaress sombody in this process!!!!!!! 
Name: Wes Boll  •  Date: 03/05/07 20:32
A: Well,I guess this is the only thread I can find on the mystery of the Bones!!!Had one guy say he thought it was stated they were dumped in a mass grave, sure hope that was not the case as somebody should have hell to pay over that!!Does Anywone know what agency headed up that little endevour!! 
Name: Tara  •  Date: 03/05/07 20:39
A: The bones were reburied according to Jewish law in the 1980's, I saw a video clip on it, right on this site.

I Guess when Kloner didn't realize that this could be a great find, they got rid of them like they usually do.

Perhaps they kept a record of which lot of land they buried them in?

But who wants to admit that they disgarded what could be the holy family! 
Name: guahould  •  Date: 03/05/07 22:04
A: The sad thing is there are many that believe the bones are in heaven or someplace of afterlife,, after all , he ascended body and soul right? 
Name: Tara  •  Date: 03/05/07 22:14
A: If jesus was a man like us then people would need to have higher expectations for themselves.

l. 
Name: Wes Boll  •  Date: 03/05/07 22:22
A: Tara, thanks for your thoughts, I also saw a brief, and I mean very brief clip of the bones being buried,little if any discussion about how they track
where those bones came from and who they belong to. I am hoping someone reads this thread and forwards it to someone who can reply as to how this is done!OR[[[[[ it could be as you stated,nobody would want to take responsiblity for disposing of what could be the Holy family.
If this "Jesus Family Tomb"things goes foreward it would take an Idiot not to understand the bones DNA would be the best way to narrow down who was related to who, HOWEVER,I don't think we have any DNA on Jesus do we???Without that wouldn't it we be doubtfull that we would ever know for sure, only that the odds are good??? 
Name: robin  •  Date: 03/05/07 23:23
A: It takes money and lots of it to keep doing the research, I think it will take years for all the tests and findings to come to light, and I'm sure as in the past some convenient misplacements and murders will also be a part of this. Does anyone honestly think the richest church in the world wants this found out? I don't think so. Geez what would BINGO night become? 
Name: Tara  •  Date: 03/06/07 2:00
A: The have a DNA from the bone fragments and human residue found in the Jesus osuary, and they saw that there was some in the others.

Simcha in an interview stated that we need to get the rest tested, its up to us the public to ensure that something is done.

They do have a print out of the maternal DNA strand of "Jesus" it was tested in Thunder Bay in Canada. 
Name: eblondet  •  Date: 03/06/07 4:22
A: Before I saw the documentary, I got the book, as I was aware that all the
information could not be fit into 2 hours including commercials.

OK here it goes, to answer to everyone's question

The Jesus Family Tomb: The Discovery, the Investigation and the Evidence That Could Change History. Jacobivici & Pellegrino
February 2007 Harper San Francisco
ISBN 9780061192029

Page 23, First full paragraph of the page..

Timeline ....sometime between Good Friday and Easter Sunday, 1980

"By the time Rivka Maoz entered the red chamber, one ossuary had gone missing, and nine surviving ossuaries were stored in one of the IAA's suburban warehouses. The three skulls from the main chamber, the bones from the antechamber, and all the skulls and bones from the inside the ossuaries, including any loose fragments from the "Jesus, son of Joseph" ossuary, were poured out and set aside for temporary study. According to an understanding between the archaeologists and the rabis, the bones would eventually be turned over to the religious authorities for reburial. There were several large graves reserved locally for the purpose of "respectfully reinterment of ancient human remains"

I hope this answers you questions about the bones. 
Name: Dennis  •  Date: 03/06/07 6:29
A: Were the bones simply placed in a mass grave, or were the individual remains somehow kept together and perhaps even labeled.

The ancients seemed to do that ... did the current rabbis respect that?

Dennis 
Name: exact55  •  Date: 03/06/07 10:16
A: @eblondet
A very interesting quote from the book. Bones from crucifixion victims are always interesting, and the few that have been found have been widely publicised. If these bones were indeed examined, then one would expect that crucified remains from an ossuary marked Jesus son of Joseph would have caused a slight ripple. 
Name: ryan packard  •  Date: 03/06/07 18:52
A: I asked the same question . These bones are the smoking gun to this whole debate. Someone knows where they are. Someone buried them there. Whoever this someone was needs to be found and needs to answer these questions. From there we have the science that can test the d.n.a. and even recontruct the appearances of each individual found. The same technology has been used on ancient mummies found in Egypt and needs to be applied in this instance . The truth needs to be told and the facts needs to be presented. We can then determine whatever religion this falls under. The fact is, that we know of so far, is that Jesus loved life. He loved us all. He was a great roll model, not only for those times , but for us to live under know. His name has, and still is, creating termoil in the world between people. We should just agree to the fact that he wanted us to love one another. 
Name: sweetandsimple  •  Date: 03/08/07 5:09
A: you know what.. im sure that will be.. or already has been done.... but do you see the amount of controversy already caused just by finding the tomb.. imagine.. locating decendents of jesus and mariamne.... 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD