Debate & Discussion
Glossary
Link to Us
Spread the Word
Trailer
The Press
Buy The BookForumTell a FriendBuy the DVD
Buy the DVDLink to UsNews CoverageBuy The Book
Home » Forum » General Discussions » missing the point.
Hello, guest
Name: sweetandsimple  •  Title: missing the point.  •  Date posted: 03/08/07 4:17
Q: People are missing the point.. what i got from this discovery is the fact that it opened my eyes and brought me back to the reason for christianity the reason Jesus had intended for us all.......and it's not a bad thing to know that Jesus did really truly exist in the flesh...and that he had a family and a life like everyone.... all that anyone had to go on before was a book of stories...which created belief and much doubt for many but now we (those people who may not have beleived or lost beleif at one time or another) now know that jesus was a real person who wanted to make a difference in this world .. and I beleive that he has. He may not have or may have been a supernatural being who raised from the dead. but the point is. he changed this world in so many ways... and created something for people to believe in and to unite so many who were divided ... He was a great teacher ...and taught us all something that we forget even at this very moment...FORGIVENESS LOVE AND PEACE and that .... ladies and gentlemen is the point. 
Your Answer:
  <<< Login required    |
Name: sweetandsimple  •  Date: 03/08/07 4:18
A: ... you beleive what you want to beleive.. and no one can change that. 

Jesus of Nazareth Mary Magdalene: Mariamne Early Christianity
Copyright 2024© Jesusfamilytomb.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

Design and Marketing by TalMor Media

Link To Us Spread The Word Debate and Discussion Buy DVD